Looks like Plax is saying "Bye-Bye" to the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Braylon4ever, Feb 1, 2012.

1. NYCKNP

NYCKNP Member

In a parody of John Laurinaitis, "Plaxico Burress, we wish you well in your future endeavors".

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Santonio is both. He plays well at first, then his true nature takes over and he becomes a rancid cabbage covered in raccoon feces and stale McDonalds french fries.

He did it with both teams.

3. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

That is my reason for saying it like that, there is all sorts of people that were great on one team and sucked on another. Shit look at Casselw tih the Pats, if I remember right he went 11-5 when Brady was hurt and look at him on K.C.

4. jetlife21

jetlife21 Well-Known Member

Kendall Wright from Baylor could be a huge downfield threat for Sanchez at 16 to replace Plax

5. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Scerw WR! PASS RUSHAAA

6. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

I thought it was going to be a picture of Kate Upton.

7. pimentel79

pimentel79 Member

Somebody please give this guy a gun!

8. Mason

Mason New Member

And that's why we are where we are. We've been doing the "screw WR" for years now. It's time to address the position with some real talent. Either get a top FA wideout or draft Michael Floyd.

9. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

10. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

Plax changed his twitter profile to him in a Giants uni, fuck you plax you ingrate piece of shit and shame on you too for shitting on the other by franchise that actually paid your washed up ass. Good riddance, go to nowhere America and shoot yourself in the head next time!

11. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Wait... I thought you came in peace?

12. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Pretty sure he did it in support of his old team. He does have friends there still I'm sure.

13. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

14. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

Joe, look at my avatar.

It will NEVER be the "END OF DISCUSSION" with me when it comes to Braylon and until Next season starts and Braylon ISN'T on the Jets, I will not stop the "Discussion".

And if you don't like that, tough shit. [​IMG]

15. Phear

Phear New Member

Oh snap. Head shot?

16. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

(1)- I agree with this assertion. Given Sanchez's weak college football "resume", he was afforded a most excellent overall offensive game-plan his 1st 2 years - specifically designed & suited for a rookie QB w. limited experience. His 1st yr, he threw for 2400+ yds w.12 tds/20 ints & sacked 26x working behind a offensive line that was starting to jell. While WE agonized over his miscues -chalking them up to "rookie-fever" - we forgave him as he put 4th a yeoman effort in his 1ST EVER PLAYOFFS! 2nd yr, close to 3300 yds-17/13 td/int & sacked 27x he was comfortably "in tune" w. (2)- his rec'vr set of Bray (deep threat), Cotch (cross pattern), Keller (side-line), "endzone" Tone & LT (outlets/dump-offs) each being a complimentary piece! Blessed with a strong run game cherry-topped by a good off.-line, Mark utilized his so-called "limited" skills to engineer several 4th qtr comebacks & game-winning drives (8/10 overall)! His perf in that yr's play-offs (where he gave everything he had)- 5tds/1int,etc.- gave us hope!

Enter 2011. Lock-out. 2-wk practice session. 2-game preseason. Loss of key offnsv. plyrs. 2 new WR's (1 of which is canned).A feeble attempt at a
    "West Coast"-style pass game. Throw in a retarded offensive game-plan w. play-calls seemingly culled from a stolen copy of Snoop-Doggy-Dog's sponsored L.A.-based, pee-wee football league (which even allows lil girls to participate) amongst other "offensive" ailments & fails all some of U fake-@ss JET fans do is place the onus on Mark & that's a d@mn shame. Mark, "handicapped" by the aforementioned, is STILL learning the pro-game.He HAS shown us that he indeed has talent, but the mistakes WILL happen as he continues working with new plyr-personnel & off coaching systems.
    As a JET-JUNKIE since '67, I've ENDURED thru many JET QB "saviors" (& I've SEEN 'EM ALL)! With the exception of Joe Namath(the greatest), I have NEVER felt the same confidence & security as I had in B'way Joe until Mark came on board. From Al Woodall, Rich Todd, Ken OB, Browning Nagle (screw Boomer) & Vin Testa-rossa, Mark is the ONE!

TRUST ME!

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

[​IMG]

18. HOI

HOI Active Member

For what it's worth...if you're a FA WR...would you want to come to the Jets? I sure as he'll wouldn't...you a have a shit QB now and a good chance you'll have to start over with a new one in 2013.

19. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

I think plax took down his twitter account. probably was being berated by jets fans.

what a loser. good riddance

20. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

that's not his real account.

these are how rumors spread