2012 TGG 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT / Discussions only

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Yeah, Sanu was a bit of a reach but we aren't allowed to trade down and he was pretty much the consensus top WR available.

2. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

It was him or a big boy upfront but I don't think that would have made much sense.

Tough position for the Texans.

3. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

so who wants my board? assuming pp10 gets on tonight at some point. I probably wont be on first thing in the AM, so in the interest of keeping things rolling...

4. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

I think it's more likely that they take a wide receiver now that they know what it's like to try to throw the football without Johnson in the lineup. Kevin Walter has needed to be upgraded for a while and Jacoby Jones is pretty worthless outside of special teams. Good pick.

5. BakerMaker

PP10 hasn't been on since the 26th and his PM box is full so its really iffy as to if he even makes the pick.

You can PM me and a few others(GH, MG, JTJ, WW85) the board though.

6. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

sent on. If pinpoint doesnt pick, somebody sabotage the patriots and select some QB likely to go undrafted, please and thank you.

7. BakerMaker

LOL that sounds like a plan. Give em that 28 year old QB and tell em to enjoy it.

8. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Sanu is not at all a reach at this point in the 1st, good pick. Skill-wise he's a top 25 player.

9. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

PPP10 was aware the Mock started yesterday, I sent him a PM everyone received earlier in the week.

He has been around long enough and usually was a good GM.

I was able to send him a PM this morning and he received it.

10. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

BTW, I only received 2 Boards overnight.

I hope everyone is ready to make a timely pick today, if not get me your board ASAP.

I'm not going to tolerate missed picks any longer, missing a pick will probably seal your fate.

It's not too difficult to send your board to me and other GMs.

I've given everyone plenty of notice and you guys have the rules and agreed to them when you replied to my PM.

I don't think some people realize the amount of work that goes into running this draft.

The majority of GMs are great, a handful ruin the process for all. It's not right to keep the good Gms waiting, it gets frustrating.

11. casman02

casman02 New Member

I will try to send a big board later on today, but with Detroit so far away, I think I have a while to perfect it.

12. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

I know everyone has different work schedules but maybe for the 7 rounder we move the start time to 8 or 9am? The thought of waiting until almost noon to see if PP10 is going to pick is frustrating.

13. CodeGreen

CodeGreen Active Member

I think I finally figured out my 49ers board, at last. No worries I'll be here for the pick

14. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I am sorry for not being around for my Texans pick and keeping all of you waiting. I apologize for keeping a lot of you waiting. :/

15. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Shit do the Pats really have 2 picks in the 1st round? Fucking A

16. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

I know it's frustrating.

I don't think that's the solution.

The solution is for GMs to PM their boards or if they're having a personal issue to let us know.

I'll need to talk to PPP10 , he's usually 100% reliable, maybe something happened. PPP10 has participated in our Mocks for at least 5 years. I'm willing to give a long standing GM benefit of the doubt.

17. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

I think Ingram is a good fit for the Pats. Versatile pass rusher that can let Belicheck show multiple looks. Good value especially after how good he was during the Senior Bowl week.

18. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Just saying, Mohamed Sanu could be a perfect fit for the Buccaneers in the 2nd round now with Schiano the new head coach there. Hell, they might even trade up for him.

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

In the real world I don't see how if the Colts draft Luck how he would fall past them in the 2nd round. You always see teams that draft a QB in the 1st round give him new weapons in the later rounds usually pretty quickly. That being said if some guys slipped he very well could end up there.

20. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

I see what you're saying but the Colts have so many needs that they could go any number of directions.

Obviously, in this mock Sanu didn't make it past the 26th pick but I could definitely see Sanu on the board during the early part of the 2nd round.

There's also a good chance that a team could trade up for him. I'm not sure how highly rated he is on team's boards, yet.