2012 TGG 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT / Discussions only

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Dec 6, 2011.

1. laxin

laxin Active Member

Both should be very good candidates for pick #16. Glenn was more than impressive this week, and Adams showed his great talent level and a lot more consistency which was the big problem with his game. I wouldnt have a problem with either pick.

2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

The Browns need playmakers in the worst way for their QB. I wanted to give RG3 a guy to grow comfortable with for the future. For most teams, I might prefer [other WR], but since RG3 and Wright are already comfortable with each other, it's a great fit. Not to mention, Wright's speed and Little's size should complement each other well.

All of a sudden, the Browns can make some big plays offensively. There was no big threat out of the Browns offense last year. If they can score some points with big plays, all of a sudden they have a chance to be decent.

3. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I don't mind that Lions pick under those circumstances....some may mock it saying "Same ol' Lions" but if Jeffrey reaches his ceiling, he will be a mighty No.2 to Megatron.

4. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

That was my thought all along. You give RGIII somebody he already has a great rapport with, and let them continue to develop together to become a good offensive squad and hopefully give the damn browns an offensive in a couple years

5. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

given none of their 'needs' are available, putting jeffery with Megatron is a pretty sweet add. It feels similar to Fairley next to Suh. Its overkill, yet it makes that position an undoubted strength, and gives them elite playmakers all over that offense. If I were that GM, the rest of the draft would be all about OL and secondary help

I would also like to add, that Jeffery pic is awesome

6. casman02

casman02 New Member

Now all Stafford needs to do is throw the ball up and someone on Det is bound to snag it.

7. laxin

laxin Active Member

Yeah, completely agree. Love the pick, mainly because of the RGIII to Wright combo. Im sure these two would love to play together, almost a dream come true. And Little and Wright would complement eachother very well, almost like Braylon and Holmes combo.

8. laxin

laxin Active Member

Sort of unfair lol. I mean all he has to do is just throw the ball up for Megatron, and in this case, Alshon too. I mean you saw how valuable Megatron is when Stafford threw the same ball he would to Calvin, but to Titus Young and it was picked off by the Saints.

9. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

I would also like to point out, if you put Young in the slot. with those two on the outside and Pettigrew at TE. Thats some pretty fucking potent offensive weapons. Gotta love that shit if your a lions fan

10. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Ends that clown Burelson's time in DET too. That's always good.

11. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

just an added bonus my friend

12. MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla New Member

Man, this Steeler pick is killing me. My board didn't develop well at all, and the Steelers will have to do most of their damage in the draft. They have no cash for FA, like 25 million over cap.

13. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Psssst. Consider a guard.

14. MagillaGuerilla

I know, I know.

I just don't like the obvious pick...

15. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Nice pick. Should slide in nicely next to Pouncey, and also provides insurance at center.

16. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

You dick. You simultaneously selected both guys I had on the top of my board. thats just not nice Magilla!

17. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

Nice picks Magilla. When it comes to LT and C, I always prefer that my 2nd string guy is a starter at a different line spot, so Konz would be a nice bit of insurance.

18. MagillaGuerilla

I was tempted by a certain passrusher both times, but I decided against it. I need a full draft for something like that, not enough "room" in 3 rounds...

19. casman02

casman02 New Member

Konz was actually next on my draft board had Jeffery not been there

20. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

and the inevitable slow down begins... anybody heard from mean dean today? I'm up in 3 picks (28) and have a 2 man board. Dying to see who Houston takes so I can breathe a sigh of relief that a guy I want will be there.