Do you want to see Peyton Manning in a Jets uniform next season?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jb1095, Jan 20, 2012.

?

Do you want to see Peyton Manning in a Jets uniform next season?

1. Yes

159 vote(s)
    41.4%
  2. No

225 vote(s)
    58.6%
  1. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Please, God no Peyton. He'll be finished if he gets hurt again. I'll bet he goes to the Redskins

2. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Washington is a possibility but they have a great chance at getting RG3 who is projected to by some to be even better than Andrew Luck. I think it would make more sense for them to draft RG3 who has worlds of upside. The question is, would Peyton want to play against his brother 2x a year or play in the same city as his brother? My money would be on the Jets.

3. NYDeadEye

NYDeadEye Member

If he comes to the AFCE, I see him going to the Dolphins over the Jets...we simply do not have the cap room to get him. Tanny would REALLY have to work his magic.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Lightbulb Head Clayton is never known to jump the gun with sensationalism to get a publicity boner, is he now? The Jets have been a buzz team since Rex arrived. They're only considered a theoretical front runner because they get more hits from the haters. Nobody would give half as much of a shit if he said the Cards or the Phins.

5. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

Where are you buying your crystal balls? I want to get one!

6. jemgeejets

jemgeejets New Member

I hope he doesnt go to Miami!!!!!!!

7. jemgeejets

jemgeejets New Member

And i agree hands down, with a healthy Payton we would of won at least another 4 games last year!

8. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

9. grumpynyjetsfaninME

anyone forget manning plays really really bad in the cold?

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Brett Favre had a damn near career year in 2007 and another one in 2009. He wasn't washed up when we traded for him

11. NYCKNP

NYCKNP Member

Even though I have a lot of respect for Peyton Manning, I don't think it's a good idea for him to come to the Jets. Peyton spent almost all of his career with the Colts and leaving for another organization is a slap in the face to not only the Colts fans, but the entire Colts organization. Also, our O-Line was terrible this season. The O-Line didn't protect Sanchez enough and he got sacked. Luckily, Sanchez is very young and can work it off. Peyton is 36 and he had a neck injury that sidelined him for the entire 2011 season. If Peyton got sacked as many times as Sanchez did this season, he probably would've been paralyzed.

There are lots of other reasons why I don't think its a good idea, but it would be time consuming to mention it

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

He sure wasn't. He just got traded to a snake bitten franchise that was obsessed with making impulsive quick-fix moves instead of building the foundation of a perennial contender. And still is.

13. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

weird to see the hawks/cards as the front runners

14. srqman1

srqman1 Tired of BS

Thank God.

We absolutely NEED Peyton if we plan on going to the SB next year. Sanchez is a dick and a total bust to boot. He is clearly over his head and the Jets will never win anything with him.

15. cobrien

cobrien Member

I would like to see him in green and white and for what its worth I think it would be a golden opportunity for Sanchez. He is quickly becoming an average and sometimes sub par QB that drafted high and had so much promise but didn't net out. Playing behind Manning for a few years will make him a championship caliber QB I am sure of it.

16. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

No chance he goes to the Redskins, dont care how big of a check he writes. He wouldnt go to the same division as his brother. Cardinals make a lot more sense.

17. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Not sure if serious... Wonder how many total bust QBs have won 32 games in their first 3 seasons.

18. BlueDevil73

BlueDevil73 New Member

It's all sanchez's fault. He should have tackled Tebow versus the broncos. Where was he on victor cruz's 99 yard touchdown? I keep asking myself things like this. It's inexcusable. How does he allow holmes to fumble and drop the ball against Philly? He's a dick he single handedly cost us the playoffs, Super Bowl, and chance at a dynasty.

19. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yeah we never won a game with Sanchez?... I think I say this a lot, but there are many reasons to bash Sanchez but making ridiculous comments like this just weakens any other arguments or posts made.

20. Corrado Sparano

Corrado Sparano New Member

sanchez destroyed our superbowl dreams vs steelers