It's that time of year again to say Thanks Petro!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Eaton T. Watts

Eaton T. Watts New Member

I'm new here, but thanks.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I am proud to know that I pegged this worm years ago before he changed his username from DogJizz408 (or whatever it was) for a "fresh start".

Fare thee well, DogJizz. You will be forgotten.

#42 abyzmul, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  3. mamalovesjets

mamalovesjets Member

Petro, Thank you for all you have done and making this message board possible. I have been a member for a long time but mostly lurk, as I am a 52 yr old female who has been intimidated in the past when posting. I love the shake up you have done and am grateful that the real GG people have stayed.
    We scattered my husbands ashes at the old stadium in '04 as he was a die hard Jets fan! My son is a season ticket holder and the last game I went to before moving to Florida last year was the game we beat the Pats. Moved here with no voice! My older brother is a member of this site and saw Namath play back in the day. I have bled green my whole life. What I want to say is that I feel a part of this site and am proud of it! Thanks again!

4. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

My pleasure :) It's been a rough couple of weeks but the website will be only better in the long run.
    Thank you for your support!

5. iJet

iJet Member

Thanks for this website Petro! Searched so long for a german site where people talk about the jets. well , didn't found a good one... Finally, I found this one , it's more than perfect ! :)

6. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the great site Petro!!!!!!