TONS of "green" in D.C. yesterday (pic!)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by meanandgreen, Dec 5, 2011.

1. meanandgreen

meanandgreen New Member

I made the trek to FedEx Field yesterday and the stadium was LOUD - but not from Skins fans... from J-E-T-S chants!

Check out this pic from after Greene's last TD. All of the skins fans had left and all the Jets fans were easy to see...

[​IMG]

JETS JET JETS!

2. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

A few of the chants came through on the TV broadcast. Was pretty sweet.

3. Jetnad

Jetnad Member

That pic looks like a home Jet's game, empty seats and all.

4. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I was there also. Most of the Skins fans left after we took the lead 20-16, which was funny to me because I thought only SOJ fans gave up that early. The rest left when we went up 27-16. We all did the Jets chant and there was no one there to boo us.

5. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I love when we can hear Jets chants through the TV broadcasts, but holy shit is it annoying when you're at a home game and hear opposing team chants.

6. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I was pretty shocked to hear the JETS chant as loud as it was through the TV. It was close to a quiet crowd at the Met. Astounding job to all those that went.

MORE PICS if you have them

#6 fozzi58, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Jets fans overwhelmed the Redskins fans thats for sure

8. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Looks like a Jets preseason game.

9. LWC611

LWC611 Member

I heard the chants throuhg the T.V. as well. I was watching the game with 2 skins fans.....They were pissed. I am glad I did not go to the game because they would have left me at Fed Ex field...

10. 88toon

88toon Well-Known Member

was at the game too. We were tailgating and numerous times said we couldnt believe how many Jets fans were there. We thought it was just the fact that we were in the paid lot, but when we got closer to the stadium, not much changed. Lots of Green and White.

Skins fans are hilarious. We had one idiot after 7-0 talking a steamy pile of shit. His platform? Skins are 8-1 against the Jets. We laughed in his face. Guess who scooted out at about the 3 minute mark before we had time to light his ass up?

Also had some douchebag saying the roughing the passer call was bs and cost them the game. It was pure comedy. The J-E-T-S chant was awesome. Skins fans utterly embarrassed.

Lastly, I know many people hate the flight boys ish, but every Jets fan I saw after the game was doing it. Priceless. A few guys were weaving in and out of the cars going out of the lot doing it, fake crashing into some of the cars. Surprised someone didnt get mowed down.

11. gizmo253

gizmo253 Member

kind of off topic but man I wish we had our own stadium and GREEN SEATS! I just feel like Stadiums like arrowhead with the sea of red just look awesome when theyre filled with home team fans. too bad were stuck with our grey seats :(

12. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

lol, i did this after the jets beat the pats in foxboro in the playoffs. it was one of the best moments of my life taking a victory lap through gilette

13. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

was in section 225 pretty close to the field led some pretty good jet chants and had a blast with random jet fans

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Reminds me of a Jet/Charger game during the Herm era. It was the season Pennington took over as QB and we routed them in San Diego, in the 4th quarter all the Chargirl fans left and we owned the building. There were probably 15K Jet fans there. I remember flying home that night after the game and the airport looked like the concourse at The Meadowlands with all the Jet Jerseys.

15. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

So many Jets fans. Clear chants through the TV.