DeAngelo Hall: "Sanchez Middle Pack QB"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Burnz, Dec 1, 2011.

1. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

If Hall was a member of this forum he would have added. "He is also a dick" at the end of his analysis.

2. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

I am amazed at the people on this board who can see Sanchez's eyes from their seats on the couch at home and also determine what he is looking at!!! That is incredible!! Especially when you can't see the receivers on TV so you can't tell what is going on downfield.

3. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Just confirming what the rest of us already know, that Sanchez is a mediocre-at-best QB who may have already hit his ceiling.

4. sg3

sg3 Banned

deangelo hall

bottom of the pack cornerback

the very bottom of the bottom of the pack

he should consider changing his name to DonBoydAngelo Hall

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I think based on this year he is right, last year I think he wasa top half QB.

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Hall is on the money----if they need to put this on a bulletin board or wherever who cares ---Hall is absolutely correct. I like Sanchez alot but the fire is getting hotter in NY ,he must make better decisions and play better. The team is not struggling solely because of him but he is part of the problem :sad:
    PS I like Rex alot also but if he continues to talk stats and where the team and DEF rank and continues to praise guys when we all know he should be asking more of them,,,in some cases much more ,,,,I will say it again he will start losing the supprt of this fan base------winning solves everything :)

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I think Hall is probably right, but all I care about when it comes to a QB is whether he can get his team into the playoffs and win. I'll take two AFC Championship games in a row over stats every day of the week.

8. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

The concern is that Sanchez won those playoff games aided by a roster that is no longer as good as it once was and that our current record might be a better indication of his true value.

#28 The Notorious J.E.T.S, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  9. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Don't get too excited....it's not unusual for opposing players to give out undeserving compliments to the QB of the upcoming match. Rex does it all the time.....

10. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

The question is will he be run out of town before that happens. If the team has another season next year like this one, the fan base will be calling for Sanchez to be ground up and put into Taco Bell Burritos.

11. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Maybe Satele will then hire him to work at his pizza stand in the mall.

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

No question the offensive line is worse, and the loss of Cotch and Braylon is looming large this season. Time will tell if you're right.

13. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

If anyone knows "middle of the pack", it's Hall.

14. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

He's right but he's still a faggot douche.

15. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Agreed. It's shocking how many people on this board take the "Sanchez is not playing very well" criticism and transform it into "Sanchez will NEVER play any better than this"... have some faith guys!

16. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

When he retires we should hire him as MS QB coach since he is spot on with what he says :smile:

17. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I don't think even the biggest Sanchez doubters here say it is impossible for him to improve. We all know he's a third year player, and that, if you look only at successful NFL Qb's, the vast majority continued to improve after their third years.

But there are others who went nowhere after their third years and played themselves out of the league, and others still who more or less didn't improve to any significant extent.

THe bottom line is no one here has absolute knowledge, or even can predict Sanchez's probable course of development, for what happens from here on out, this season into next, and thereafter. Neither his big supporters nor his detractors know that.

But let's also recognize that his big supporters have little other than hope and perhaps a misplaced optimism to expect he will make substantial improvement any time soon, meaning this year into next. THat is the reality.

I share their hope, to be sure. I just am not that optimistic about it.

18. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I think as long as we have Rex as our HC Sanchez will be our QB. They are tied together. Before Sanchez is ever run out of town a lot more will be changed first. He will be given every chance in the world. That said I think Sanchez will silence people in the future. Despite Tim Hasselback's retarded claims Mark works hard and is always looking to get better. He's not ready to put the team on his back this year and know how impatient everyone is here but I think we will see a very different Sanchez come season 5 or 6.

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Sanchez is only going to silence the critics if the Jets are built into a team that is capable of silencing the critics. That means a TEAM that is built that way, not 3 or 4 new high-priced additions each year that take awhile to blend in and then fade way too quickly because they were mid to late career when they were brought in.

20. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

He is speaking the truth.