A reader's plea

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Ulrich, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

I'd say it's more idiots who are just uninformed SOJF that get confused as classic darksiders. The difference is that darksiders have a lot of football knowledge but are just pessimistic/realistic, what ever you want to call it.

Putting Green, Puck, and Abyz in the same group as Section314 though is just as foolish as putting releasesanchez or whatever in the same group as you and bradwaysucks.

2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Fortunately for me I never felt let down by pharmacology, quite the opposite.

Yet every Sunday year after year when the clock strikes 12:59 I still think we can beat the Pats, win our division roll through the playoffs, hoist the trophy, rape and pillage through some Florida/AZ/Texas/Michigan town in a celebration that is sure to bankrupt the host city as they figure out how to lock us up and clean up the mess we left behind.

Who am I to call this whining? Whiner.

Sanchez and Shottenheimer sucking certainly isn't vague but I'm guessing the term suck is used as a comparative basis and could be seen as both perspective and analysis.

While this might be a clever stradegy and it did work for the Mets in the early 60's when the fan base was mostly stoned and having unprotected sex, I don't think it has the same appeal today. The fan base is much more uptight than it was back in the 60's.

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well then try

the future
    I reilly
    Dierking

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

And I used to just be a regular ol' SLW.

5. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Digital Graffitti? The New Zeppelin album?

6. 88toon

88toon Well-Known Member

funny....lol

7. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

You really aren't understanding what I was saying at all.

I was agreeing they aren't darksiders, but the people Ulrich is complaining about are SOJF who sway back and forth. But also, people like sec314 shouldn't be thrown in the same category as quality posters just because they aren't darksiders because it's as foolish as the aforementioned mistake.

8. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

No. The last thing we need is a new Zep album, please. It's bad enough that they reformed for a gig or two - some things need to just be left in the past where they belong.

By digital graffiti I mean the thoughtless scribbling of random thoughts that bears no rational discussion or intelligent counterpoint. Theo Huxtable summed it up very neatly a few posts up.

9. championjets69

Ah that is where U are derailing. SOJF = where is that WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Something akin to the Wendy commerical where is the beef? SOJ is nothing more then putting another losing season into the books to go along with every season since 01/13/69. I hope you heard the Herminator on the Mike & Mike show earlier today & they were talking about the Pack & can they be perfect at seasons end & he said you win one game then the next etc, etc etc & then U R perfect. The problem it seems with most on this board including U U think that losing is AOK so long as they achieve whatever goal U put on them at the start of the season. Me it is real simple anything less then winning the SB is a totally UNSUCCESSFUL season with no exceptions for coulda, woulda or shoulda :sad:

10. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

It's been 42 years and counting since the Jets found the beef

11. championjets69

Really now like I do not know that. This qualifies as one of the silliest post of the year since I already referenced that fact in my post which was 01/13/69 :jets: