A reader's plea

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Ulrich, Nov 27, 2011.

1. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

When the Jets lose, this place is somewhere a lot of us go to blow off steam.
    If we write Sanchez is the shits, that's how we feel 'today'!
    Tomorrow that might change.

Some people over-analyze to the nth degree it's fucking comical.
    Makes me wonder if some of y'all have ever seen a vagina.

2. ........

........ Trolls

I'm fairly certain he wasn't asking for a pep rally.

You're an excellent example of how to be a darksider and maintain intelligent conversation. I doubt the OP has a problem with you.

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Lol

Some posters make me think that the only vagina's they've seen are their sister and mother's.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

A product of how people respond to what I write.

Ive been self depricating too.

But in the land of tards, the idiot with half a clue hits his head in the wall less than they do.

5. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

6. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

That's the way this, and every board, is. Maybe a little more pessimism on this board, but that makes more realism and gives a more accurate view of the team when taken in consideration with the sunshining going on.

Just read the threads you want and let the other ones go.

7. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Best post of the day.:beer:

8. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

meh, if i am watching a game on the net I dont have anyone alongside me I can turn to and side "ffs sanchez f*ing suchs, wtf is he doing, god these guys are sh*t" the way you would if watching in a bar and so i may type it in here as a means of venting.

I dont see how that is any more frustrating to read in a game thread than 30 people typing "TD Jets!!111111" or "lets go D"

perhaps TGG needs a VIP section like patfans where you have to answer 10 tricky questions you cannot answer from google about football to be allowed to post then everyone will be happy.

9. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

I think it's more of a "keep the inane knee jerk reaction threads/posts in the game thread during the game" kind of thing, or to at least minimize this crap. This same exact thing happens every year, and probably will until we go 16-0.

10. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

I tend to identify with the OP. Lately I avoid the site completely after a loss. I usually feel miserable but reading some posters' rants make me even more so I rather not waste my time and energy.

I'd love for this forum to have a section where people would only discuss the football part of the Jets and were rants (and hurrahs) would be prohibited. A section where only people who know about what they are writing could post and all the others (myself included) could only read and learn.

Funnily though this thread has helped to clearly differentiate the people who actually contribute (the ones who have reacted calmly) to the "I bet you have never seen a vagina" 16-year olds (physically or mentally)

11. NYJet87

NYJet87 Member

You're missing what I'm saying. I'm not warped enough to think that the fans provide some supernatural kick in the ass by booing a player when he stinks. I'm just saying for the time and money spent, we as fans can do whatever we want and the player is going to sit there and take his medicine. Listen, it's a New York media market, they're always gonna be praised like gods in good times and treated like a second class citizen when they fail.

12. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Look what the fucking internet age has done to football fandom. "oh,you didn't talk about the loss right" " You aren't as happy as i'd like you to be after the win" "You didn't add Starbucks metro sexual conversational intelect to your opinion" .Jesus fucking christ. Go post on a kinitting forum, pussies.

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You just don't like that greasy Mexican, admit it.

14. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Go check out other Jets forums. We'll wait for you to come back here swearing you just ran into the biggest bunch of douchebags on the internets.

15. Struckanerve9

Struckanerve9 New Member

Dear Holier than thou, Sanctimonious fuckwit,

Go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,

Everyone on GGN

16. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Does the OP even know the real personality of most Jets fans? That's just how we are. Yesterday I was at the game and was just talking shit about most of the team. It seemed like everyone else in the stands was doing the same thing. Yet, everyone was screaming and rooting for the team and having fun. Whats so wrong with bashing the team when the deserve it then?

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I want the guy to succeed. I don't want to start over. He's just not a great pocket passer. But get him a strong run game and let him throw on the run...

I really think the beating he took in Baltimore has his head screwed up.

18. Capt. Ace Nick

Wrong Website Genius.

19. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

The only thing more boring than redundant negative discourse is redundant positive discourse. This board is funnier when the Jets suck.

20. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Nah this I disagree with totally. There are maybe 5/10 real/true darksiders & all the rest are just plain homers of 1 level or a other. Without even searching I could easily come up with 10/20 posters who are non D/siders

Here is a sample

Section 314
    M B Green
    Miamipuck
    Gator
    Abz