monday night football

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jesterjetman, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Very sad indeed.

2. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

Obviously you missed last Monday when Rodgers played. 100x worse than last night. Everyone likes hearing good things about their team, but the ESPN crew could make you believe the Browns are the best team in the league if they played Monday.

3. PatPatriot

PatPatriot Member

You stay classy.

4. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Look that never answered my question...Not a Yes, no, or possibly. And lets face it until you guys do I don't think there is much faith in the defense in the playoffs. Every team has a flaw we all no this. I am just stating fact sir

5. hang3xc

hang3xc Member

Yeah, run a play and maybe score, rather than taking an automatic 3. That's actually trying to NOT run up the score & it leaves KC backed up if the Pat's are stopped. Best way to play it as far as I can see

6. hang3xc

hang3xc Member

he should practice being such an amazing coach when he dosent have film.

Pretty sure there is no film for years now and it wasn't worth much regardless

or getting out of the second round.

You mean playoffs? Yeah, last 2 years they got beat by very good teams having a great day. But waaaay back in 07 they were in the SB after winning 18 straight. They lost, but it still trumps both AFCCG's the Jet's just lost. ) In 08 they got robbed, winning 11 games and not getting in while lesser winning teams did. Then there are the 3 SB wins out of 4 appearances since this century started

instead he has faggots like goodell in his pocket

I'm pretty sure Goodell HATES BB. He fined him HALF A MILLION dollars & took a 1st round pick for doing something that other coaches admitted was done all the time by lot's of people and basically offered NO advantage.

I think he might've went a WHOLE LOT LIGHTER if BB had him "in his pocket" (Though I agree Goodell is a POS and I believe he's ruining the game)

refusing to fine him for his "suck my dick" comment, for instance. ya ya, private convo.

Have you HEARD this comment? or just heard OF it? I HEARD Rex tell the guy to STFU, clear as day (though I thought it was funny and undeserving of even an apology, let alone a fine! But I'm not hateful & jealous. I actually like Rex... alot. Fun guy to watch at pressers & great coach)

how private is it when you know you've got 2 dozens camaras fixated on you? bunch of bullshit.

Again, have you HEARD this comment? With all these dozens of cameras around there must've been microphones right ??? Or you could at LEAST lip read what he said... have you seen any video of it??? No?? Plus, many of YOUR fellow posters agree with the private remark to a family member versus public remark shouted DIRECTLY at a fan.

Unfortunately EVERYONE has a video camera in their phone. Maybe they should put them on the "prohibited items" list. People chatting on cellphones at a game are annoying anyway. Does anyone REALLY need a phone during the game. Couldn't everyone somehow live without their cellphone for 3 hours while they are busy watching a game???

its his MO, as hs been stated, to beat the shit out of awful teams. Hey, that's great.

Actually he tries to "beat the shit out of" EVERY team. He plays 60 minutes and RARELY pulls the starters, even when there is NO chance to improve playoff position. I guess he thinks it's at LEAST good practice, but it backfired in Houston when Welker f'd up his knee in the last meaningless game of the season.

But out of curiosity, where has it "been stated" that it's his MO "to beat the shit out of awful teams"? Did he make that comment somewhere? Did he say "Boy, I just LOVE kicking the shit out of awful teams"??? I listen to most of his pressers and have never heard anything like that

But he, like us, can't seem to win when it actually matters lately.

Actually, your team haven't actually won anything since the 60's. That is longer than just lately, whereas he's been to FOUR SB's in THIS century and won 3 of them. I'd say he can get his team to win when it matters usually.

Problem w/winning SB's is you LOSE EVERYONE afterwards. You wouldn't know about that, but, your offensive & defensive coordinator's get head coaching jobs somewhere. Then the guys you bring up to take their place also get HC'ing jobs when you win another SB. After 3 SB victories there is nobody left but the guys who bring the coffee in the morning. Sometimes even the HC abandons ship, like Parcells, who didn't even take the team flight home, but went straight to NY to start coaching the Jet's.

You also lose all your best players to huge contracts somewhere else. If you happen to get on a freaky streak of 3 SB wins in 4 years & your team is DECIMATED! The few who stuck around, like Bruschi, are retired now

So, to keep a contending team is AWFUL HARD to do after 3 SB's in 4 years. Going 14-2, 16-0 etc is pretty f'ing amazing... even if you do get bounced out of the playoffs too early by a good team having a great day.

:beer:

7. hang3xc

hang3xc Member

There is something wrong with you.

You just try and come up with the most offensive thing a person possibly could for the sake of trying to rile up Pat's fans???

Every post you have made is garbage and I have to imagine you don't represent the majority of Jet's fans. You know football IS just a game. Something fun to watch for a few hours on a lazy Sunday. Rivalries are fun too, but calling the owners recently deceased wife a hooker is pretty ignorant.

You add nothing to the conversation and hopefully are looked at as an embarrassment by your peers

You should be banned, but I probably will be for responding to you

8. ........

........ Trolls

The post was incredibly excessive, but most people are a bit over the way in which Myra Kraft was canonized after her death. Few people knew anything about her prior to her death, but because she's the wife of the owner of the Patriots, she's mourned by the entire league. Meanwhile, Woody Johnson loses a daughter and she's met with derision and he's laughed at. That's bound to upset people. I'm sure Myra Kraft was a better person than Casey, but I sure didn't hear anything about how wonderful she was and how much she meant to the game before her death.

To be honest, the woman got more vocal reverence than Lamar Hunt just 5 years ago. That's incredibly sad.

9. dex13

dex13 New Member

:rofl::rofl: pretty much sums up the past year.

10. LuvThosePats

LuvThosePats New Member

LOL !! I am a woman, as it happens. I guess it shows in my writing. I'm a middle-aged mother of 2. But believe me, I can take it, so be as rude as you want. That's what boards and trolls are for !!

11. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

And taking it out on another deceased makes up for the lack of recognition for Johnson's daughter how, exactly?

I doubt the thought of Johnson's daughter went through IATA's thought process even momentarily before posting the garbage he posts, and insulting another mans recently deceased wife is hardly a way to honor someones dead daughter. Your logic of 'he's insulting Myra because people are upset Casey didn't get recognized' is a little off.

12. Elijah

Elijah New Member

We could tell because you're obnoxious.

13. LuvThosePats

LuvThosePats New Member

As it happens, there are actually posting requirements on this board if you're going to be a member. After I signed up, which was quite a while ago, I never posted and would have been happy just to lurk indefinitely. But I recently got a message from the mods informing me that I hadn't posted anything since joining, and that if I did not post, my membership on the board would likely be revoked. So you HAVE to post in order to stay a member of TGG. So then the Q is, why join up in the first place? Why not just lurk? Well, I did that for quite some time too -- because I enjoy the schadenfreude I experience when I come here after a Jets loss -- when I discovered that if you are not a member, there are times when you are denied access to the board altogether; for example, you can't get onto the games-in-progress game threads if you're not a member -- at least that's been my experience. So take it up with the mods if you don't want troll lurkers, like me, to pipe in on these discussions. Besides, you can take it; you should be flattered that fans of other teams take such an active interest in the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets. It means you're relevant.

14. IATA

IATA Trolls

zfgsdfgsdfg

#134 IATA, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  15. IATA

IATA Trolls

similar to how people are tired of seeing pink for breast cancer, i'm tired of hearing about some dead woman who i'd never heard of previous to this season and contributed nothing to the game. i cant say for sure or not if she was supported the cheating that went on that r. kraft tried to get swept under the rug.

as far as being banned, i really couldnt care less.zxfggfxhget the fuck out of here. you're less wanted than i am.

#135 IATA, Nov 22, 2011
  16. IATA

IATA Trolls

alternatly, you could just let the membership be deleted and get the fuck out.

17. IATA

IATA Trolls

because you know about me and my post history. take the time and read, i have thought it was fucking ridiculous that kraft is canonized, simply because shes married to some rich prick. additionally, i've shit on people for acting like casey anthony was the anti-christ.

so hows about you shut thffgddfhgh

#137 IATA, Nov 22, 2011
  18. IATA

IATA Trolls

dsafdsgsdfgsdfg

#138 IATA, Nov 22, 2011
  19. IATA

IATA Trolls

and in case i missed anyone, all you pats fucks can suck a dick with aids on the tip.

/k.martined

20. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Couple of phenomena worth commenting on are manifesting themselves in this thread. First, IATA is a worthless tool who should really should find a productive outlet for his interests. He's an embarassment to Jets fans, although, as a Canadian, thats probably redundant.

Second, its almost like the swallows returning to Capistrano, whenever the Patriots are ascendant and the Jets aren't, various house eunuchs from New England find their beer muscles and start posting here again. Go die in a fire with Myra you assholes.