monday night football

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jesterjetman, Nov 21, 2011.

1. LuvThosePats

LuvThosePats New Member

LOL !! I think you have everything.

2. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

The Pats beat Palko, the CFL and Arena league washout. Impressive.

They'll get theirs. I think Philly & Miami are gonna give them trouble. Who knows..maybe they'll get Tebowed as well.

3. Calikid

Calikid New Member

I agree with you. Both Philly and Miami will tough to beat. Every week is a struggle.

4. mute

mute Well-Known Member

It would be interesting to see if Aso can cover Gronk. in the middle of the field or even Welker. IF the Birds can however run all over the Pats and in return stop the Pats running game, I can see the Eagles easily winning this game. M.Vick will of course have to play pick free in order for that to happen as well.

5. Calikid

Calikid New Member

It'll be interesting to see if the Eagles start to use him correctly. If Young plays, I think BB will take away the run and let VY try and beat us. Again, I think it's going to be a struggle.

6. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Shotty rants are a must have !

7. IATA

IATA Trolls

he should practice being such an amazing coach when he dosent have film. or getting out of the second round.

instead he has faggots like goodell in his pocket, refusing to fine him for his "suck my dick" comment, for instance. ya ya, private convo. how private is it when you know you've got 2 dozens camaras fixated on you? bunch of bullshit.

its his MO, as hs been stated, to beat the shit out of awful teams. Hey, that's great. But he, like us, can't seem to win when it actually matters lately.

8. IATA

IATA Trolls

let me try again.

the world is better off without dead hookers like myra kraft, who i'm told was also half black.

that'll get you boston jerkoffs riled up.

9. TonyIommi

TonyIommi Active Member

What do you think they should have done, kick a field goal? BB has said in the past that if the opposing coach insists on using his timeouts (as Haley did) during a blowout then he will play the full 60 minutes.

10. TonyIommi

TonyIommi Active Member

I don't care to look it up but I would guess that the Patriots have the best record against winning teams in the NFL over the last five years.

11. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

Why in the world would a Patriots fan visit a Jets forum during a Chiefs/Patriots Monday night game? Or immediately after?

As far as the game went, I have no problem with running up the score on Haley. He is a prick and would do it in a heartbeat against the Pats.

12. skoobz2001

skoobz2001 Active Member

Yes. Kick a field goal. Belicheat also asked his son to fellate him - so can you really take anything he says at face value?

13. LuvThosePats

LuvThosePats New Member

Because someone here on this board started a thread about the Pats-Chiefs game. Pretty simple to understand, if you ask me.

14. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

also, is it fun to get other fans perspective on the games that invovles one's team , . . .so it is related to our team . . .

15. ........

........ Trolls

I would ask you to please not characterize the board based on the opinions of a few morons, but the few have turned into a moron majority. #2 and #4 in particular piss me off every time I hear them used as excuses, which seems to be every game.

As far as the others, a couple are good points carried out to absurd ends:

1) Most of us don't believe all opposing fans and their teams are cheating, classless faggots. The Patriots, sure. The Dolphins? Well, they don't cheat. The other 29 teams in the NFL? I haven't seen those terms applied. Either way, you're absolutely correct that Jets fans are all fair-minded and statistically informed...hang on, trying to keep a straight face.

3) Sanchez IS better when he has more time. That doesn't mean he'd be a great QB with better and more consistent protection. People who use that hyperbole don't speak for all of us. It's also true that he's only in his 4th year of starting since high school. We all knew he was coming in lower on the learning curve. Of course, that doesn't guarantee his success. He COULD be great, but he could also never find that consistency and flame out.

5) Jokes about Eric Smith's race are always funny. I would think a Bostonian would appreciate some clarity, though. I get that being called black is a huge insult there.

16. ........

........ Trolls

I really hope LuvThosePats is a woman, but I have my doubts.

17. ........

........ Trolls

While I'm always amused by the opposing fans on the board (aside from the very select few who actually show up to discuss something intelligently), I don't get choosing a MNF game as your first and only location to post on an opposing team board. It would never be my inclination to go show up and post on Finheaven during a Jets-Titans game, for example.

18. benhamean

benhamean Member

LadyT likes this.

19. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

They also beat the Jets twice.

I think the Dolphins, Giants, and Eagles will give the Jets trouble.

20. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

So you troll other teams' boards even when they are not facing the Patriots that week?

Maybe I wasn't clear. I mean, I understand why you posted in this particular thread. However, I am not so certain as to why TGG would be a place you would frequent when the Pats are not playing the Jets.