monday night football

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jesterjetman, Nov 21, 2011.

1. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

Probably not. Did you see my question?

2. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

on that last drive the pats were not running up the score but were merely running their offense . . . the problem is the pats ran out of real estate and ran up against the end zone . . . a few keypoints about that last drive, the pats got the ball with like 6 mins to go, also the Cheifs called 3 timeouts on that last drive, had the Chiefs not called those three TOs, the clock runs out and the pats have enough plays to run the clock out by taking knees, but since the Chiefs called those 3 TOs, the pats could not run out the clock before getting to the endzone . . .

I am not blaming the cheifs as they wanted to call TOs to stop the clock and try to get the ball back to score and maybe, thru 2 or 3 onside consecutive successrul kicks, have a chance to win the game, the problem is when you do that it creates a two fold problem, the opponent is not going to quit either and will try to get a first down, and when you opponent gets the ball on thier own 38 yard line with 6:30 on the clock and three TOs called and the 2 min warnings, is tough for that team to run the clock out before gaining 60 yards to the end zone . . .

and when you are inside the 10 yard line, which is worst on 4th down putting up a 98% of getting 3 points on a chip shot FG, or say a 65% chance of getting 7 points, which one is more henious?

As for Wes Welker getting a reception in the 4th qtr, not sure how you can complain when it happened early in the qtr.

3. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Why the need for homophobic remarks?

4. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

Talking about class while wishing a player is seriously injured in the same post. Love it!

5. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Look, this will only get noticed or complained a lot by the media not if but when Tom Brady or another key player gets injured late in the game all because B.B wants to be a dick by leaving them out like always looking to run up the score.

Why not bring in the back ups in a game like this one? This is why I laugh when Pat fans complain that X team does back flips after they beat the Pats.

6. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Let's hope it's not serious for Light. I'd never wish injury on a player, no matter who it is. Injuries are the worst part of the NFL.

7. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

An OL was hurt, there aren't enough on the team to rest them, starting Center was hurt early in the game, RT saw 3 different players, etc. There were backup WRs in, Shane Vereen is the 5th string RB, rookies at LT, RT, and backup center in, Brady was just about the only player still in who didn't have to be.

Reiss said he was in a boot after the game but was in good spirits. Probably all a precaution since they don't know what it is yet.

8. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

True, at that point you guys shoulda just stopped short after getting the first down and not continued into the endzone ran out the clock to end the game, you damn savages.

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

oh, ok. Gotcha.

10. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

"Faggot" and "die in a fire" don't really mean anything here.

11. IATA

IATA Trolls

because this used to be a jets forum and fuck those pieces of shit.

12. IATA

IATA Trolls

i hope his faggoty neck is broken.

13. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Just curious, was Myra Kraft cremated or buried?

14. Calikid

Calikid New Member

They do if you're gay or care about other people. I can appreciate the passion of fans, I've just never understood the need to use hateful slurs that wouldn't be used in other situations.

15. IATA

IATA Trolls

they havent won a title since they had to stop cheating.

dont bother responding about how the jets havent won in 40 years, it dosent matter. what matters is belichick wins it matters kinda. and hes a fat sack of disrespectful shit.

16. 3xNFLChampion

3xNFLChampion Banned

See in January......or not.;)

17. Calikid

Calikid New Member

I agree with you. I've never understood why we do that. In addition, the starters should have been on the bench.

18. IATA

IATA Trolls

myra kraft is a dead hooker.

19. IATA

IATA Trolls

see you when your choke in the 2nd round again.

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

You misunderstand me, but I'm not going to be able to explain it without delving into years of inside jokes and old threads.