PFT- Jets can no longer hide Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Kentucky Jet, Nov 18, 2011.

1. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Nacho isn't playing well, but I think he is also hindered by poor pass protection and bad playcalling. It's not 100% of the problem, but he isn't 100% of the problem either.

2. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

well my gig and i have posted it several times is that we still see the basic NFL throws not being made on a consistent basis by MS.....

in year 3 that is a problem. now, we dont know if the offense around him is contributing to that or he is just not the whole package at QB that everyone thought. especially after watching brady, manning, and rothles for years in the AFC.

3. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Sanchez is a piece of shit. He hurts his team, and the coaching staff that is continually unwilling to be accountable and call a spade a spade can fuck right off.

4. TheGreenCantona

thoughness he has in abundance and he is definitely committed.

i too loved the pick at the time and into this year, but just phase it he just do not have the talent to turn this around

I see first year qbs I would rather have than sanchez (and not because of the potential but actual olay right now), painful but true

5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Right. Hermy and Mangini were good coaches too, according to you. You just never change.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I never change b/c I know what I am talking about, I don't live for negativity like you do.

Please explain how a team gets to back to back title games w/ a bad QB? and please show me other examples in NFL history of this happening?

7. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

hes retarded. He might be teh dumbest player on teh field at any given time. Cant have that in a QB!

He "kills" every other play. Not sure what hes seeing. I think hes a big fuckin faggot.

He doesnt make any plays! Its the NFL. Your QB has to make plays to win the fuckin game.

Hes inaacurate. How many times do we need to see this. Yet people still say hes accurate. Mind boggling.

Finally, the killer, killer mistakes. Last night's pick, the buffalo pick in the EZ. It goes on and on.

What exactly is positive about Mark Sanchez?\

Ive had enough

8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Tell us how you really feel...

9. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

I agree with most of this, but as for the defense - the Jets were WINNING when the Broncos got the ball 95 yards away with their high school QB and offense. They then drove the 95, killed the clock, and won. The defense does not get a pass for last night.

10. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Because of their good defense, dominant running game and occasional flashes from Mark Sanchez. You just can't rely on the guy, period. Yes, he can have a good game here and there, but he was #5 overall for God's sake.

As for your statement that you know what you're talking about.... those of us who have been here long enough remember how upset you were over Hermy's departure to Kansas City and then the firing of Mangini. Both of them are now out of the league...

#30 Petrozza, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  11. Mossachusetts

Mossachusetts Banned

Jets should offer the Patriots Jim Leonhard for QB Ryan Mallet. :beer:

12. Coach K

Coach K New Member

the defense was the only reason we were in the game

your boy sanchez?

take 7 points off the board from his pick 6 and we still win including that drive.

anyone pinning this loss on the d is dead wrong.

how about rex adding an extra db as if Tebow was tom brady?

when his scheme had shut them down all night he changes it up and gets dumped on that drive.

Im so fuckin sick of everyone giving Sanchez and Rex a pass

13. Mossachusetts

Mossachusetts Banned

This post is spot on.

14. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

At the end of the day $$$ is what makes this team/league run, and if Sanchez doesn't sell, I know Woody will have no problems pulling the plug. He proved that when he dumped Chad for Brett, I don't see him as the type of guy willing to try and save face at the expense of making the right business move. Call it crazy all you want, not that I am saying it will happen, but if Peyton Manning becomes available if/when the Colts draft luck as has been hinted at by Manning and the Colts FO, then I absolutely know without a doubt that Woody makes a play for him, simply because Manning sells more tickets and more PSLs than Sanchez.

People seem to forget that this team expressed major interest in Roethlisberger after rumors were swirling that the Steelers considered cutting/trading him after the 2009 season when he got accused of sexual assault for the 2nd time.

And as a side note, everyone is quick to blame Rex for this and that. Can we please understand that even though our defense gave up the late score last night, that the defense is the least of our problems in the big picture? Can we please get Rex a QB that can actually give the D the liberty to not have the play lights out and force 3 and outs every series just to keep our team in the game?

#34 Rex's Sweater Vest, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  15. Coach K

Coach K New Member

id take the Rapist over Sanchez every day of the week.

16. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

"The Jets defense is the same as it ever was, a Super Bowl caliber group. It played a sensational game on Thursday night, and any moderately competent offense and quarterback would have easily put the Broncos away before Tebowmania took hold."

Jets defense is good, was good for most of the night last night, BUTTTTTTTT,

a championship defense does not let that putrid offense go 95 yards for a TD to lose the game, PERIOD.

Offense sucks, O-line is terrible, Sanchez has regressed, no running game, but lets not get carried away here about the defense.

They have had more than their share of horrible moments this year as well.

17. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

I'm not sure exactly where to vent, so I just decided to do it here.

I just can't fucking believe we lost this game. I've been one of the main supporters of Sanchez on this board, but last nights performance really pissed me off. He just looked lost out there. I get that the O-Line is worse than last year, but he had time but some of his throws were horrendous.

This compounded by a complete clown at OC. We can't do shit on offense, and let's call a direct snap?!

Then this...1:40 left in the half, pass was clearly INC, refs fuck up fine...CALL A TIMEOUT

This thing was a complete shit show. D played well all game, but couldn't come up big when we needed them to.

My god this team is frustrating the shit outta me...I haven't felt like this since the implosion with Favre

18. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

I see you jets fans have reach the stage of us with Henne...

It's a bad feeling...:sad:

19. DeutschlandFan

DeutschlandFan New Member

Oh please! The key contributor to the 2 AFC Championship games was the defense and running game. Sanchez was just lucky enough to be able to go along for the ride. This should be painfully obvious to even the most diehard kool-aid drinker.

20. DeutschlandFan

DeutschlandFan New Member

The Ravens won a damn Super Bowl with a crap QB, and yet were still smart enough to dump his ass afterwards because they knew that he had NOTHING to do with it.