Rex caught cursing at fan

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetfanmack, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Rex is a beauty, hope he doesn't change. Fuck that fan.

2. Kerley Shuffle

Kerley Shuffle Active Member

Oh no someone said some bad words in a game where giant men try to take each other's heads off.

3. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

This shit is hilarious.

Jets fan reactions:

BB says something vulgar in a remark to his son: "That's classless"
    RR curses out a fan: "THATS MY COACH!"

4. NYDeadEye

NYDeadEye Member

If it was just between his son and him, how the fuck did it wind up in the NY post to begin with?

if he didn't realize there were 83953 mics around him, he's a fucking idiot.

But not that I mind, I really don't give a shit, but don't judge Rex, without giving BB the same treatment.

5. The Mak

The Mak New Member

I don't care about either.

How does that fit your convenient double standard?

6. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

I don't give a shit, it's just hilarious reading the reactions. I'm sure over at Patsfans the same thing is happening but nobody seems to notice the double standards that they themselves spew out on forums.

Opponent does A, they're classless assholes who should be fined.
    Home team does A, they're heroes, so proud of them, that's my team, etc etc.

7. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I don't give a flying fuck about anything Rex says. I have stated it in more than a couple of posts.

Also, I haven't heard any audio of Belichik making those comments. Just a report that he was overheard saying it to his son after the game.

8. portfolio1

portfolio1 New Member

Get a life. A private conversation is meant to be just that - private. We all know that pretty much everyone in the NFL, players and coaches, have strong opinions, strong feelings, strong language and work under heightened intensity.

I dont think it matters much what Rex said either but public and private are not the same. grow up.

9. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Best play of the night right there

10. Static

Static New Member

This is such a non story.

11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

its always a story when Rex is involved, even when he doesnt say anything.

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

You can't see Rex's face when it's uttered so who knows for sure or cares if he said it?

Oh I forgot. Our Pats* trolls care a whole lot.

13. hang3xc

hang3xc Member

Yes, you really CAN tell it was him, I guess he's actually admitted it now. I think the fan said Hey Rex, Belichick is owning you, or owns you. To which he replied STFU ! Instant Classic !

As for being "pissed if this gets blown out of proportion and the Belichick quote goes unscatched"

Belichick said what he said to his son, privately, after his team put up more points at MetLife than ANY other team has been able to do since Rex took over. It was a HUGE game, the Pat's "D" was being held together with backups to the backups, and they did an excellent job.

Rex blurted out "STFU" to a fan(?) in the stands for everyone to hear. It's kind of a different situation.

There was another thread on here about how little class BB has for saying what he did (privately), yet the fans think Rex is the man for putting that idiot in his place (I agree)

However, what is their going to be an "investigation" for? What's the big deal? Some retard in the stands says probably the most offensive thing he could've said at that particular moment and Rex put him in his place. Big deal. Good for Rex

I think Rex is a riot. He has a lot of emotion and he doesn't hold back. He gives the proper respect but bows down to no man. He takes his job as seriously as anyone but has fun with it at the same time. I think he is a top 5 coach, maybe even top 4

Belichick is SO boring it's amazing they still have pressers with him. He could've recorded one 10 years ago and just have someone play it back after every game. He always says the same thing. The only exception is if they win he says "we made a couple more plays than they did. If they lose... they made a couple more plays than we did.

14. Sciz

Sciz New Member

How long until he gets suspended from the sidelines for a game for this stuff? Not that that'd necessarily be a bad thing...

15. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I haven't seen one Pats fan post who seems to care even a little about Rex's comment. It's Jets fans keeping this thing going on this board.

It was a Jets fan who posted the video.

Throwing out "troll" is supposed to support your argument?

16. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Id be pissed too if I was Bellichicks bitch

17. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

He shouldn't be fined....it's not Goodell's business to intervene if Ryan fires back at a Patriots fan.

Ryan has free speech rights, last I checked.

18. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

If he didn't get fined for all the cursing in Hard Knocks then this shouldn't be a fine either.

19. gopats88

gopats88 Member

Having head coaches directly telling paying fans to "Shut the Fuck Up!" is not a good look for the NFL. Not necessarily my personal opinion, but that is the way this will be interpreted.

I would honestly love to see him NOT get punished for this, but my instinct tells me that the politically correct crowd wins here. I imagine that the fine will be roughly commensurate with the amount of attention this story draws... bullshit, yeah (especially considering the "victim" probably loved it), but that's the way it seems to work.

20. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

Not in his place of employment he doesn't. Free Speech protects you from the government, your employer can tell you what not to say.