Week 10 - Patriots @ Jets discussion thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Johnny English, Nov 6, 2011.

1. rinvesto

rinvesto Well-Known Member

Our offense is pathetic

2. teamgreen

teamgreen Well-Known Member

Well here's the difference: Jets offense 11 possessions: net of + 7 pts (scored 14, gave up 7), Pats offense 11 possessions: net of + 28 points (scored 30, gave up 2). Sanchez has been shitty-- in the 1st half it was no situational awareness, taking unneeded sacks, in the 2nd-- its wild throws and poor throws.

3. teamgreen

I would not be suprised to see a 17-13 loss on Thurs; this team will have no idea how to play Denver.

4. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

The Jets bench looks how I feel, disgusted.

5. teamgreen

nice sack given up after 3 seconds on a 3 man rush. what a fucking joke.

make it 2.

6. BleedgreenIII

BleedgreenIII Member

Gotta give it to Belichick/Brady that was a hell of a game by them...no defensive backs & Brady just dissecting our excellent secondary. I’m not even mad that was a clinic, I know some will be mad about Sanchez & our offence unable to take advantage of them but really aside from the pick on Tomlinson which was really a great play by Ninkovic where do you throw the blame? NE was prepared & up until the McKnight gaffe had been just executing perfectly...
    That timeout by Sanchez cost us big at the end of the half because they would have had no time to score that TD...it would have been a low scoring game playing into our hands...even that was not a given they were just better prepared...something I was dreading all week given all their DB problems & 2 loss streak...

Now we go to Denver which has always been a tricky trip...this time on a short week...we know what Tebow & Company will do...we lose that game & really we will be lucky to make the playoffs even if we win out...too many loses to AFC teams...

It might look like we are done but this season has been crazy just look at the AFC supposed best team in the Ravens losing to weak teams...and even NE are not a given because against teams & QB’s they are not familiar with, they give up points so you never know....

7. Cunninglinguist

Cunninglinguist Active Member

He doesnt have the leadership for that, probably a painter, one of those artistic design types

8. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

FWIW, Revis once again proves why he is the best CB in the league. Did Welker do anything worth mentioning tonight? I don't think so.

And how did Ochocinco go so M.I.A. after his few catches? :rofl: .

9. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

Wow really?

10. Henryflo1

Henryflo1 Member

We lost tho.

11. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

lol he's just speaking the truth. Welker contributed to the game as much as propecia is contributing to his fight against hair loss.

Brady had to cheese 7ft tightends to gain yards

#391 jets4lyfah, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  12. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I'm fully aware that we lost, I'm just saying Revis continues his dominance and I was literally asking where did OchoCinco go because he was not targeted after his catches at all.

13. LiveFromThe718

LiveFromThe718 New Member

It's not cheesy to exploit matchups we can't defend. It's smart and it's alarming on our end that we had no answers for it.

I'm curious schematically what happened tonight :

a) do they double Keller every play? He doesn't even get targets let alone receptions
    b) Why were our bliz packages so ineffective/why was their blitz pickup so good ?
    c) What happened all the times Sanchez was under duress ? Mulligan got beat a couple times, sure. Also looked like sometimes Mark had nobody to throw to.....what was the coverage like ?

They played well, we didn't. Id love to see the film on it (bullshit how the NFL won't let us view it) On to the next. Lot of season left.