See you in round 3 Patriots.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Nov 13, 2011.

1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I felt reguardless of who won this game, that their would be a round 3. I wish it coulda been in our building, but im very confident the Jets are still playoff bound. The only team that stands between us and the playoffs is the Bengals. So hopefully the Steelers and Ravens sweep those bastards. Oh and go Texans, go get the 1 seed you faggets.

Would love nothing more than to have to go back to Oakland for a playoff game then have to host the Patriots/Steelers/Ravens in the first round.

2. LuvThosePats

LuvThosePats New Member

We'll be waiting for you -- if you make the post-season.

3. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

I don't think they'll make the post season at this rate.

and lol @ the pats fan.

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

how the hell would we go to Oakland for a playoff game and then play round 1? Oakland would be round 1.

f'ing terrible thread and I am not in the mood for such dumb fuckery. the last team I want to see again this season are the Pats.

5. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Why wouldnt you want to see the Patriots again? after the 45-3 game, I wanted the Patriots oh so badly. And we got them, and look what happened.

We can beat the Patriots, as long as we dont play like morons.

6. Silencer

Silencer Member

Why the hell are you talking about the playoffs? We just got dominated in almost every aspect tonight and you are talking about beating Oakland in the playoffs and then hosting someone in the "first round" ? WTF does that even mean?

7. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

no worries this team isn't going to the playoffs. there will never be round three.

8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I said id RATHER go to oakland as a wildcard, then win the division as a 3 or 4 seed and then have to host the Patriots/Steelers/Ravens. Learn to read lmao.

9. vxvenom

vxvenom Active Member

We will probably make the playoffs after beating up on shitty teams like Denver, Buffalo and Miami and turning a 10-6 / 9-7 record. The AFC is weak this year. We may even have an upset win in the playoffs, but unless this offense can turn it around, we will inevitably get bounced before the Superbowl. This team is not a Superbowl caliber team.

10. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

actually, since multiple people interpreted your shitty effing post the same way, perhaps you should fucking learn to make your point clearly.
    seriously. how the fuck are you not failing out of school?

11. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

So many SOJ fans.

This team is still easily gonna steamroll its way to the playoffs.

Like holy shit you cant remember the last 2 seasons, its gonna be a bumpy ride, but this teams too good not to make it

12. The_W

The_W Banned

Lol

Learn the difference between "then" and "than". Changes the meaning of your sentence entirely.

I find it amusing that a foreigner knows your own native language better than you :rofl:

13. vxvenom

vxvenom Active Member

Some of us actually want to see a Superbowl win. I could care less if we make it to the playoffs only to lose. The frustration isn't whether we are playoff bound or not, it's whether we are a legitimate Superbowl contender.

14. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Because the last 2 years we werent a legit superbowl contender amright ?

The fact is when you got a top defense, good (normally) special teams, and a ground and pound philosophy youre always a threat to get to the superbowl as that weather turns cold.

Sure our offense is a clusterfuck, but January is when we play our best football

15. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

So many SOJ fans. Blah blah blah. Just because we won the past 2 seasons doesn't mean they will do it again. Remember the beat the Pats once the last two seasons and didn't even come close to doing it this year.

16. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

Playoffs???
    -jim mora

17. RUSH

RUSH Member

if there is a round 3 hopefully somebody in this fucking secondary is healthy.

18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Someone close this thread...I cant stand this nonsense. We are so far from a playoff bound talk.

Come on.

19. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

So your theory is that unless we split games in the regular season, we can't beat them in the playoffs?

Did us getting our ass's handed to us in the last game of last year not feel a lot worse at the time? It sure as fuck did to me, yet, we still beat them in the playoffs.

Remember.. The Patriots were better the last two season's, they are no where near what they were last year.

..but hey, you are probably right, I guess it's just not possible for us to beat them if we were to play them in the playoffs.

20. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

This loss is absolutely much worse than the 45-3 last year. The sharks were circling this mediocre Patriots team this year and the Jets come out and lay an egg against them.