My Prospective Jets experience

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by LukeyBCFC, Nov 13, 2011.

1. LukeyBCFC

LukeyBCFC New Member

Hi guys, waiting for approval on my account, don't know if this is the right area to post (admin if it isn't, feel free to move it), but just thought I'd say Hello to you all. I'm by nature/trade a rugby player, that might be a swear word to a few of you guys, but I'm looking forward to attending hopefully the Giants game! I do tend to watch quite a bit of NFL so I can hold an adept conversation, I'm not completely clueless :metal:. I just want to know what the atmosphere will be like on game day? I have been to soccer events in England and Abroad in 90,000+ stadiums, I was just wondering how a local "derby" game in NFL would be in comparison? Do many people sing at the games? Would you recommend going to a tailgate? There are a couple of other questions that I'll probably come up with that I need answered honestly, which I know I'll get here from reading some of the posts!!

This is my local team's (Birmingham) anthem, Keep Right On.
    youtube.com/watch?v=K-deopry4tE

Anyway, I look forward to hearing off some of you guys.

p.s. Derby=game against your local rivals!

#1 LukeyBCFC, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  2. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

most people in america are not familiar with the term 'derby game'

3. LukeyBCFC

LukeyBCFC New Member

I know yeah, I guessed, are you an Arsenal fan I guess? I was at the Carling Cup Final!

4. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

lmao

i hate u

but in terms of stadium experience, there are loads of posters here who can help you with information regarding stuff like that. i don't think you will get many right now because there is currently a game going on against our biggest division rivals for basically the past decade, a 'derby' game if you will. but you'll get answers sure enough. you can try the search function because i'm pretty sure there have been other posters not from the states who've made threads with similar questions.

one thing i will tell you is that there really isn't much singing that goes on at the games, teams dont have songs or chants really.

5. LukeyBCFC

LukeyBCFC New Member

Hate is a bit strong! I hope we can one day be friends! haha Yeah I realised as soon as I'd posted to be fair. Jets were a bit unlucky last night, Pats just capitalised on errors really, don't think the score fairly reflected the game.