How confident is Rex this week?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GA Jets, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm glad we don't see the Bengals.

At least until the playoffs.

2. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Have the Bengals even played any divisional games beside Cleveland? They will go the way that Buffalo is about to go, and that is down and out. I can't believe that many people were/are so high on those two teams.

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I shoulda been more than mildly sarcastic.

4. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

^---lol, we have played the bengals 4 times in 3 years.

i assumed that's where you were going with that

5. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

I think Rex will have the team ready to quietly rip the Pats heads off and take a dump down their necks.

6. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Atleast we r not playing Monday night. Difference between Sunday night n Sunday morning game is about 7 hours. I'm not gonna get worked up for that. At least we r playing the Patriots on Sunday n not Thursday.

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

This is the only saving grace for us with that Thursday game and the bullshit schedule. If the Jets had to go travel and play a real team with a real QB we could be in some serious trouble. But the blueprint is clear.. pressure Tebow, stop the run, do just enough of offense and leave with a victory.

About the topic of this thread.. it's funny how when Rex doesn't talk a lot during the week it becomes a huge story, not the other way around.

8. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Rex did say something like, "With Manning out, I'd say Brady is the best QB in the league this season."

Subtle, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't a bit of a jab buried in there. Plus he's actually wrong anyway... Aaron Rodgers is easily having the best season of any QB. So that, to me, says that it was pretty deliberate.

Which is all well and good mind you... I like Rex, he doesn't bother me. And I realize he's one of those guys - you love him when he's on your side, and you hate him when he's not.

9. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

"They've been -- dare we say it? -- bland, reminiscent of the week leading into the AFC Championship Game against the Steelers."

My God, Cimini is such a giant douchebag. There is no "we" asshole, only "you" and "you" are a piece of shit. Whenever I read his writing, I get this sudden urge to kick somebody in the face.

10. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

He means overall, and Brady is the better quarterback.

11. nobdobber

nobdobber New Member

tuckie no tuckie

Hey, this is the closest thread i could post this to.

Does anyone have a link to the Rex quote "tuckie, No Tuckie. It makes fat guys look slim, slim guys look big. It's like a thermos, keeps hot things hot, cold things cold. How do it know?"

I was told it was on youtube but i cant find it. If you can reply with it i would appreciate it.

12. GangGreenKing

GangGreenKing New Member

yes, they are