2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

i think a lot of it was that he was jerry sandusky, the man who made them linebacker U. he was an extremely large part of the community down there an most just didnt want to believe he would do these things.

2. sg3

sg3 Banned

poor Fatso hasn't even had a spare moment to criticize Rex and the Jets for anything this week.

must be killing him

3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

HOLY SHIT, that guy that called said that he was molested by his father from 1964-1978 and everyone in town knew. ANd then the guy went on to admitting that he killed his father at 14 years old, mike hung him up right their

that was pretty wierd and crazy

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

LOL Mike is freaking out...waitasekent, send me tha documentation, gatta protect the audience.

5. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Don't send Mike on a wild goose chase...

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

:rofl: talk about random...

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Joe is gunna protecht Joe.

8. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

i almost drove my car off the highway when i heard that caller tell mike he killed his father i was laughing so hard

that has to be a prank

9. BonScott

BonScott Active Member

Lol. So wait, your girl had a?? Nevermind.

10. JetRizing89

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D71o_W5cxNc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

11. JetRizing89

[youtube]D71o_W5cxNc[/youtube]

12. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Holy Christ. I must have read that a dozen times and it just clicked.

I was thinking Joper like Janis Joplin. Making that O long cleared it up for me. Holy shit that is a win.

:rofl:

13. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I was wincing...maybe it was a prank but that'd be pretty disgusting. It sounds plausible in a way, since domestic violence was never something that was talked about way back when and nobody did anything about it but someone that 'had' to kill their own parent in self-defense I don't think would be calling a radio station to admit it.

It was kinda weird that there was a lawn mower going on in the background while the call was going on. I half want this to be true, just so Mushnick can write yet another column about Franceser dismissing a caller that says something true.

14. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

The guy saying the whole town knew he was being abused, his mom, teachers, police, etc, made me think he was making it up. He then cited some legal jargon about having to be over 18 to report abuse...

15. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Haha same. The last part where he said "until I killed him" got me also. It did sound like some sort of dark punch line though.

Also love the chainsaw or whatever that thing is in the background. Dude is calling Tank while he's cutting trees down, lmao.

16. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

That Rob call was fucking hysterical listening to it live and Mike made it even better with his reaction.

17. sg3

sg3 Banned

wadeasekund...wadeasekund....enuph wid dis Joper Turner stuff, alreddy.... Ids Thurrsday alreddy end I need to spend sum time attackin dat bafffooon Recks and does unclazzy Jedz now... so we'll go to Jeds hading calls aftah Ming wid da flash

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I just hope the Penn State talk comes to end today. Its NFL Friday tomorrow and right now I can't listen to the radio or watch ESPN. Its out of hand... the same thing over and over. I get it, its disgusting, they all should pay.

19. islanderbill

islanderbill New Member

It's wierd...part of me wants to call you out on this saying it is a real serious issue and agree that all involved should pay.....and part of me agrees with you whole heartedly saying we need to get back to sports.

20. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

yeah they just now have come out and said that there are reports that second mile was pimping out these kids to their biggest donors.

also, they are looking into links between this scandal and the dissapearance of the original prosecutor of the original allegations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/s...usky-wrapped-in-2005-gricar-mystery.html?_r=1

this might be the biggest scandal we have seen in a long time, possibly ever. it wont go anywhere for awhile and honestly shouldnt until all these people are exposed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.