My troll thread of the year....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuffaloPhysco, Oct 30, 2011.

1. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

actually, they did. they lost to the bengals.

however, they beat the pats and raiders and we lost to both.

the game will hinge on turnovers.

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Even if we don't stop F.Jax, I still think we can be in control of this game. We didn't stop McFadden and if Cromartie didn't have 5 penalties and 1 monster fumble, the Oakland game would have had a different outcome.

Hopefully the bye week gave Rex time to focus on how to stop F.Jax if Revis contains Stevie.

3. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

True,
    However our offense was not in-tact when we played the raiders and Pats. Raiders have a decent D and the Pats elevated their play as we are a rival.

4. Jet Rider

Jet Rider New Member

I doubt we will see you post here after the game.

5. VernonGholston

VernonGholston New Member

It's pretty simple. The Jets have high drafted players and bigger names. Thus, they are better. Ryan Fitzpatrick can't be a better than Sanchez because he was drafted in the 7th round. Fitz only has better numbers he has the far superior casts around him.

Last year means nothing. The Jets were an awful matchup for the Bills, as many teams were last year. They had a great running game and the Bills had an awful run defense. The Bills are better against the run and the Jets don't run it as well as they did the last couple of years. IMO, I pray it comes down to Sanchez having to win the game for the Jets. I feel comfortable with that and will tip my hat if he does.

The biggest thing in the NFL you can't measure is confidence. The Bills were 4-12 last year but lost to 3 playoff teams in OT. This year, they are simply winning games they would have lost last year.

I think Rex is one of the best coaches in the game. But I definitely believe the Bills match up a lot better to the Jets than most of you think. I guess we'll find out on Sunday.

6. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Can you explain how they match up a lot better than most of us think? Stevie will be neutralized by Revis, both of the Jets #2/#3 CBs are better than the #2/#3 WRs of the Bills, and the Bills only use of Chandler is in the redzone, rather than our weakness of stopping the TE within the 20s.

7. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I'll be here to give congrats on the 0.0004 chance to the 100th degree that you guys eek out a win. :grin:

8. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Must provide YouTube evidence...

9. foreboding

foreboding Member

This is a completely untrue post. The best thing about Fitz is, he sees the entire field and always finds the open guy. He may not have a Manning level arm, but he does have his level smarts.

10. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Did you know Fitzpatrick went to Harvard?

11. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

You can't compare Fitzpatrick and Sanchez at this point. At the end of his third season Fitzpatrick had thrown 135 passes for his career. He's 29 now and Sanchez is still 24. They're just not comparable. I'm guessing by the time Sanchez is 29 we won't even consider the topic worth discussing.

12. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

It doesn't matter where they are at in their career. It matters where they are at Sunday. And Fitzpatrick is a much better QB then Sanchez THIS WEEK. I've watched plenty of Jets games this year. Sanchez skies the ball over his receiver's head at least once a possession. His accuracy is terrible. I remember when he threw 5 picks against an absolutely awful Bills team a couple years ago. Your first half offense against the Dolphins was laughable. You couldn't get a first down. All I am saying is you better hope that Sanchez plays his absolute best. We picked Vick and Brady off 4 times. This is an opportunistic defense and we will make Sanchez pay if he throws a bad pass.

13. NickD

NickD New Member

Unless Sanchez makes some leaps in ability, both QBs will probably be in the same place in 5 years. Second or third on some teams depth chart.

I like Sanchez and believe he can play well enough to take the Jets to a Super Bowl, but teams only hold onto average talent for so long. Sanchez has been average and can get rattled. His playoff record speaks volumes for the team around him, especially the offensive line and defense. Yes, he has had some excellent performances, but he has been dreadful too. Ryan and Tannenbaum will find a replacement if Sanchez can't improve his consistency.

14. Obi One Fitznoby

I love how you make it sound like the Bills arent playing well on Offense. Meanwhile if your team cant run Sanchez cant carry the team to victory cause hes horrible.

15. Obi One Fitznoby

Its was 6 picks and yes he sucks

16. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Doesn't know anything about football says what?

When was the last time the Bills played in the AFC Championship game? Remind me please.

17. Obi One Fitznoby

I live in NYC and we call NJ a dirty swampland. So if u wanna call Buffalo the armpit of NYS thats fine but at least its not Dirty Jersey
    Not to mention you SHARE a stadium lol Your an NFL team and you SHARE a stadium Really?

#77 Obi One Fitznoby, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  18. Obi One Fitznoby

When was the last time the Jests won the AFC Championship game? Im starting to think those tapes are a fictional movie cause I wasnt even alive for them
    Check the stats buddy most of the times if Sansux throws for over 200 you lose. I guess you dont know football. You beat SD with the run and D

19. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

ACF Championship Records:

Bills 4-0

Jets 0-4

20. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Hahaha you aren't even worth debating with because you have the mental capacity of a twig.