Anyone still undefeated?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by soxxx, Oct 16, 2011.

1. ........

........ Trolls

Yeah, the thing that sucks about one of my undefeated teams is that I'm in a league with a resetting waiver order. I drafted 12th, but I've missed out on every good free agent because it gets reset to the inverse of the standings every Tuesday. I was 10th on the waiver order after week 1 even with the worst possible draft spot. I've been 12th for the past 3 weeks. I hate that.

2. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Well Boohoo for you.

3. Doogstein

Doogstein Member

Well ended up being able to get both Maurice Morris and Hardesty on my squad. So now the question becomes who to play LOL? I'm leaning towards Morris. Seattle is top run D in the league so not really liking that matchup too much for Hardesty.

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Dating back to 2000, I have played in 50 or 60-something leagues. Never has anyone had an undefeated regular season.

This year, I am running a league that started with Week 3. alleycat9, colleenj74, and ace o spades are in it. One guy is undefeated at 5-0. My team faces him this week. In my money league nobody made it beyond Week 3 with a perfect record.

The interesting thing about the 5-0 team is that if it played vs my team each of those weeks, its record would be 2-3. Just another example of how schedule luck plays a major role in fantasy football.

5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I'm 5-1 in a 16 team league and 4-2 in the other 16 team league I'm in. Once we get those fucking bye weeks behind us time to start the beat downs.

6. ........

........ Trolls

8-0 in one league, although the luck of the schedule has helped me for 2 weeks now. Had my first sub-100 point game this week with Andre Johnson still out and Roddy on the bye.

7. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

My $200 team's been struggling with consistency lately. Since averaging 120 points over the first three weeks of the season (3-0), I've scored 90, 88, 118, 94, 86 (or L, W, W, L, L). The easy scapegoat for me has been Rashard Mendenhall, but in reality all of my players have been inconsistent. Stafford finally decided to end his streak of mediocre games when 3 of my starters (McFadden, Holmes, White) are on bye (plus Graham had his first bad game of the season). Fortunately, the rest of my division sucks and I'm still ahead by two games in my division.

8. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Undefeated since week one in my one money league.

9. NickD

NickD New Member

IJR is a Troll.

10. ........

........ Trolls

Two other TGGers are in the league with me: Mack and TommyGreen would be happy to confirm :rolleyes:

11. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I defeated the lone remaining undefeated team this past week. Due to byes and injuries, my RBs were Jonathan Stewart and Ben Tate. I survived with a 73-68 win.

So 12 seasons of fantasy football and I have still not seen anyone go undefeated in the regular season.

12. ........

........ Trolls

Lost this week in my last undefeated league. 8-1, 8-1, 7-2. I'd been tempting fate for weeks, so it wasn't surprising, but in the end I lost by 1.9. Had the flu all weekend and woke up late, so I didn't find out about Helu (on my bench) starting until approximately 30 seconds before kickoff. Played Doug Baldwin in my flex instead.

Have Andre Johnson, Felix Jones, and Ahmad Bradshaw sitting on the bench with injuries.