2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Those calls with Esiason were great. There were some crazy heated exchanges.1993 was the first year I regularly listened to Tubby's show.

2. sg3

sg3 Banned

wadeasekund.... wadeasekund....wadeasekund.... Ive only been hung up on three timez in my untiah careah.... Polian, Knight and now dis guy Jared making Reevis hang up when he wuz reeley duying to stay on da loin wit me

3. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

The weird thing is that Francesa wasn't really wrong during the Revis interview, Revis was too sensitive but that being said, Francesa is really getting buried for his arrogance. Simms and the Head of Officials saying it wasn't a penalty kills him. The Jets basically banning their players from his show, other then on special occasions kills him. And he's getting it back now from other hosts. Guys like Francesa and Russo, aren't remotely team guys. From day 1, neither was a "what's good for the station," kind of guy. They basically have always belittled other hosts on the show and just had interest in their show having the best ratings and who cares about any other show in on the station. And guys like Boomer and Carton remember that BS, how these guys aren't team guys and never treat others on the station like they are part of the family. Now Boomer and Carton get better ratings and are gonna give it back.

4. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

I love the summer because most of the time Joe and Evan take Mike's spot in the afternoon. Their both level headed Jet fans and respectful to callers.

5. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Francesa almost seems confused lately, that he's surprised at recent events.

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

It's gotta be the diet coke

7. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

The one thing that annoyed me was when he said "this is why I dont talk to the Jets" .... as if he's the one who chooses not to talk to them... making it seem as if he's the one who boycotted them

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

He lied about the reason that no Jets went on his show all last year. He said some bullshit about 'contractual obligations' barring Jets from appearing on his show. That was proven false when Joe and Evan filled in for Fatty - with the Mike'd Up bumper music, time slot, and everything in place - and Cotchery went on the show when they appeared in place of Fatty on Fatty's own show.

It was always about the Jets not wanting to listen to Fatty's hate and bullshit and a fuck you to him for his "dere onda Moon!!!11" rant against Rex at the end of 2009.

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

He's intolerable.

I tuned in yesterday on my ride home during the 5 PM hour. He was talking NHL for an hour with the Commissioner.

Wouldn't do that after a Giants win...

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Or a Jets loss lol

11. AlToonFanClub

AlToonFanClub New Member

Can't get on him for that. they talked revis for 4 hours prior...

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

He alluded to that, but the 5 o'clock hour is their "money" hour. Usually the most listeners.

13. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

I loved one day when Joe and Evan were in there own time slot, they did an interview with Rex just before Tubby came on. It had to infuriate him. Rex had to have planned it that way.

14. NickD

NickD New Member

Anyone who thinks that Revis pick was PI is an idiot. Marshall was falling down, not even looking for the ball. Case closed. Revis should have never been on the phone with that douche.

15. islanderbill

islanderbill New Member

Agreed. I too look forward to the summer when Joe and Evan are in that time slot. It gives a Met/Jet fan something to listne to on the ride home.

16. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

LOL. Joe and Evan had Kyle Wilson and Dustin Keller on today. It must have pissed Fatty off. The first thing he said today was that the studio was a mess.
    I gotta come in early to cleanup da mess.

17. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

Jerry West and 5 ouwers of World Series Rainout coverage.
    Back afta dis

#2417 vajet69, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  18. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

I PRAY the Jets go to the Superbowl ... obviously because I'm a Jet fan ... but almost as much because I can't even imagine how stupid and irrelavant his show would be if he had ZERO Jets on during the two weeks of hype. He'd look like a complete fool. The entire city would be buzzing, and Sportsdouche would be on the outside looking in ... like a broke fat kid with his nose pressed against the window of the ice cream shop.

19. yankeeswin84

yankeeswin84 New Member

I love that Boomer and Carton will make fun of fatty and disagree with him. Those two have put up great ratings so unlike in the past where everyone basically bowed down the the fatman, these two know they can't be as easily replaced and aren't scared of management. Also, Boomer's and ex NFL player with another job and plenty of money he obviously doesn't NEED the job as much.

20. TheSnake71

TheSnake71 Member

Joe Beningo is a level headed Jets fan bro?? IDK, to me he's the biggest SOJ fan of them all bro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.