Portable Toilets

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 316ROW13Seat20, Oct 21, 2011.

1. 316ROW13Seat20

316ROW13Seat20 New Member

Anyone else notice multiple ones being almost full the same hour the parking lot opened on monday, some were even unusable and had such a strong odor car parked close to them were forced to move. 32 hours between games is not enough time to clean out the bathrooms...disgusting.

2. SAR I

SAR I Member

Those of us wealthy enough to invest in PSL's would never be caught dead in a portable toilet, so no, most of us did not notice what the blue-collar crowd had to contend with.

Hey, here's a thought: Stop treating the parking lot like a sports bar and you wouldn't need a toilet. Upper deckers burp and fart and curse and smoke on me and my family. Finally, after years of feeding the seagulls that shit on my BMW they get a taste of their own medicine.

Good.

SAR I

3. 316ROW13Seat20

lmfao sorry, didn't know tailgating was frowned upon.

4. MeanGreens08

MeanGreens08 Member

HAHA I cant even tell if this guy is serious or not. To answer the OP's question though the porta johns where fine over by the izod. Where were you parked?

5. SAR I

SAR I Member

Tailgating is fine. It's the tailgaters that are the problem.

SAR I

6. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

So you are serious. And you are officially the biggest douche on the planet.

7. DbaJets

DbaJets New Member

Serious or not this is a pretty baller answer.

8. SAR I

SAR I Member

Yes, I'd agree with that. By your standards, a wealthy BMW driving PSL owner would be considered "douchy" just by showing up, let alone voicing his honest opinion.

I've been to plenty of NFL stadiums where tailgaters are nice, friendly, clean, respectful people. Almost like attending a cookout at a park or a lake.

But Jets fans redefine "tailgater" because of their crass behavior, parking-spot squatting, horrible 1979 Southern-rock music, belching, farting, cursing, smoking demeanor.

I've seen 50 year old dads encourage their 15 year old kids to drink beer, throw footballs near expensive cars, and piss in parking spots. I can't walk from my car in Lot D to the Verizon gate without having my kids subjected to cursing, cigarette smoke, flying footballs, burping drunkards, and that God awful Ozzy Osbourne music.

Oh, and that's on the way in. On the way out, things get even better as we have to navigate our way around empty beer bottles smashed in the driveways, smouldering coals everywhere, Ford pickup trucks with big grills hanging out off their bumpers. It's the garbage-dump slalom. And once you survive that misery, you get to your car just in time to realize that the picked-apart garbage bags full of the waste the burpers and farters have left behind are now splattered all over your windshield as the seagulls have deposited those unnecessary sausages and chicken wings all over your car.

So lovely.

SAR I

9. SAR I

SAR I Member

Yes, I'd agree with that. By your standards, a wealthy BMW driving PSL owner would be considered "douchy" just by showing up, let alone voicing his honest opinion.

I've been to plenty of NFL stadiums where tailgaters are nice, friendly, clean, respectful people. Almost like attending a cookout at a park or a lake.

But Jets fans redefine "tailgater" because of their crass behavior, parking-spot squatting, horrible 1979 Southern-rock music, belching, farting, cursing, smoking demeanor.

I've seen 50 year old dads encourage their 15 year old kids to drink beer, throw footballs near expensive cars, and piss in parking spots. I can't walk from my car in Lot D to the Verizon gate without having my kids subjected to cursing, cigarette smoke, flying footballs, burping drunkards, and that God awful Ozzy Osbourne music.

Oh, and that's on the way in. On the way out, things get even better as we have to navigate our way around empty beer bottles smashed in the driveways, smouldering coals everywhere, Ford pickup trucks with big grills hanging out off their bumpers. It's the garbage-dump slalom. And once you survive that misery, you get to your car just in time to realize that the picked-apart garbage bags full of the waste the burpers and farters have left behind are now splattered all over your windshield as the seagulls have deposited those unnecessary sausages and chicken wings all over your car.

So lovely. Such a great experience.

SAR I

10. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

The night of the Patriots tailgate I will find you in Lot D and beat the shit out of you in front of your kids to show them how much of a faggot daddy is. You're right, 'rich' people do drive BMWs. Wealthy people drive better cars. What do you have, a fucking 3 series?

***Posts threatening families will not be tolerated. 2 week ban

11. IATA

IATA Trolls

Nobody fucking cares if u have money or not.

Sent from my balls to your face using Tapatalk

12. 316ROW13Seat20

Parked by giants practice facility by where the buses park towards the end went through pepsi entrance. Been taking the same bus from b.k. sweeneys in LI and never saw things this bad. They were actually close to overflowing.

13. 316ROW13Seat20

Sorry i'm 19 years old, in college, and worked my ass off this summer just to buy my season tickets and and pay the fees to get to and from the stadium to watch my favorite team play. fucking loser.

14. SAR I

SAR I Member

I was not referring to people your age, did not mean to group someone like you in with the older folk who crap all over our parking lot and should know better.

When I was your age I did the same thing as you, congrats on the hard work and enjoy your seats.

SAR I

15. 316ROW13Seat20

:eek:fftopic:

anyone else notice the toilets?

16. SAR I

SAR I Member

[​IMG]

Yes. Note that not only is the Giants urine creeping over the rim of the bowl, but fans had to use plastic cups too. This was all the talk on Another Jets Message Board Not To Be Mentioned last week, you're a little late to the party.

SAR I

17. cuty suzuki

cuty suzuki Member

Wow, I'm glad I don't use the Portosans. I go in the swamp.
    The toilets next to the parking lot toll booths are kept clean for the workers, and usually have no line. I use them if I need to blast out some stool.

18. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Why did I decide to click on this thread right before leaving for lunch?

19. dhettrick55

dhettrick55 New Member

Who in their right mind would really keep using this one if it's remotely anywhere near the flood levels as depicted here? Jeez

20. SAR I

SAR I Member

No one ever said that the upper deck belligerent drunk Lynrd Skynrd-listening tailgating fan was "smart".

SAR I