17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Klaus Casanova

Klaus Casanova New Member

Are you lost?

2. SAR I

SAR I Member

Nope. Just honest.

SAR I

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

Shouldn't you be in jail for masterbating to pics of posters kids on Jets Insider? Fuckin sickening I wish I knew your employer so I could share that post.

4. SAR I

SAR I Member

1. It was a joke.

2. The "kids" are all over 21 years old.

3. You don't know the backstory.

You want to discuss further, fine, take it to PM. I'll be happy to elaborate.

SAR I

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

227 check your PM' s.

enjoy the weekend all

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yeah i think it should be discussed in a thread so we can all see just what kind of douchebag we are dealing with.

this guy is like rojf on coke. he types uppitty.

7. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Check your PMs.

8. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Seems that this thread is the place to bring up things like that, wouldn't you agree? (assuming you are responding to my comments) Save comments like that to when you travel here to use your own tickets and come to the stadium yourself. You'll love the trek to get to your seats!

But to answer the question I do wonder the same thing, but I've gone to just about every home game since I was 16 years old so its a hard habit to break. The Jets are giving me every opportunity now though. Even this upper deck can't break the loyalty I have to the team, and the enjoyment I get from attending the games live.

Personally though, most of my anger comes from the way they promoted this place prior to its opening. They could not have been more far off.

9. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

No it was just a question in general for all of U that do go since all I see is gripe after gripe from the attendees about the stadium. From farting to the toilets & everything in between. I already saw them live & in person (Oakland) this year & that performance left me stone cold. Whomever posted that farting thread can not really believe there was no farting going on at the M/lands or before that at Shea & even before that at the Polo Grounds. Cmon now do not tell me that he just realized that people fart at games. IMHO really, really silly on the originator of the that thread :jets:

10. sg3

sg3 Banned

strangely, champion, none of the gripes seem to be coming from the more than 55,000 season ticket holders enjoying their terrific seats in the new stadium

and even more strangely, just about all the gripers could have found their way out of the cause of their gripes for pretty much a pittance

11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

other than those looking to try and unload their tickets or psl at a loss at this point. you must not have been paying attention a page or 2 ago when someone was posting about what he was going to do because his situation changed and he needs the money.

12. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

While I thought your joke was in poor taste, it was idiotic to ban someone for what was clearly a sarcastic comment.

13. SAR I

SAR I Member

Exactly. The joke was in such bad taste that there's no way it could be taken seriously. Who would?

What's wrong about the situation that the poster in question and the mod in question both know full-well that it was nothing to ban anybody over but they colluded to get it done. Dwarf pulls the "whoa is me, I'm so hurt" act and Mod-Who-Shouldn't Be gleefully hits the button. And for the record, the first time he hit the ban button that night it was for 1 month. Next morning it was 4 months. It's since been reduced to 2 weeks as common sense eventually prevailed to an extent, but enough's enough.

JI is a great site, but I'm tired of being singled-out and manipulated. Amazes me that a couple of 50 year olds have made a sport out of this nonsense.

SAR I

14. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Question: For people with seats on the shade side of the stadium, was it cold over there during the Chargers game? Not trying to be D'ck. I have legitimate need for information on the topic.

For the first time, I took my wife to a regular season game.

Some of her quotes: "I loved it." "It is much better in real life." "I want to bring [our daughter when she is older] and tailgate.

I have been seriously considering picking up some seats in the family section if it looks like more of us will be going to games. Our current seats (which I share with a friend) are in the sunny side and it was very nice today. As the sun went down, the temp seemed to drop quickly.

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Shill :jets:

16. sg3

sg3 Banned

beautiful day at the new stadium today.

a win

beautiful sunny fall day

and live NFL football

GREAT DAY ALL AROUND

17. SAR I

SAR I Member

I was on the shady side of the stadium and it was cold enough to need a windbreaker / fleece / hoodie. Everyone in my section had something akin to that, no one was in short-sleeves.

On the sunny side, well, this was one of those rare days where they were in brilliant warm sun and they could have attended this game in a bathing suit if they wanted to. When we shady people were walking outside the stadium in the sun we were sweating like crazy. But in our shady seats, the jackets were necessary.

As a general rule of thumb, it's only games in the 50's on a sunny day that have this phenomenon. All other temperatures (30's, 40's, 60's, 70's, 80's) are self-explanatory. It's the 50's in the sunshine that are the issue.

SAR I

18. sg3

sg3 Banned

FOUR home games so far

FOUR wins

two laughers and two thrilllers

GREAT TIME TO BE A JET SEASON TICKET HOLDER

19. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Thanks. I was surprised at how warm it was when we arrived stadium compared to when we left CT. As we were leaving, I was surprised at how much colder it was in the shaded area.

Next Summer, my wife is going to let me bring my daughter (age 2) to a pre-season game. I am definitely going to sneak us into the family section. :grin:

20. SAR I

SAR I Member

Definitely head for the family section, if she's walking she'll need room to wind up and build up enough speed to throw garbage on Firefraud.

SAR I