Guys who don't get a lot of headlines

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 88toon, Sep 18, 2011.

1. 88toon

88toon Well-Known Member

On such a high profle team with a lot of high profile guys, I gotta single out 2 guys that we all appreciate but watching today I had to give a shout out to.

Bryan Thomas - I know he doesnt generate a pass rush like a lot of 3-4 OLBs, but this guy setting the edge in the running game is such a valuable piece of what we do. He is so solid on his side of the ball against the run, it gives us a ton of flexibility to do so many other things, like bring our MLBs on a lot of blitzes etc. I know there was talk in the offseason of whether he was worth his contract, but I look at him a little like Bart. Does a lot of the dirty work that dosnt show in the stats.

Brandon Moore - Dude is just so solid. HOw many times a game do we hear his name? Like a good offensive lineman, not at all. Just does his job (I know he has a penalty today I believe on the delayed snap) but he is solid in Pass pro and we usually get our biggest runs behind him. Just thinking back to us temporarliy releasing him to signing him back, one of the most important re-signs we have had over the past 5 years.

2. Wides

Wides Banned

This taco knows who is the master. This taco will soon be serving my stomach and intestines. This taco gives its' life to me willingly. Tacos are truly mans best friend.

3. OPEC

OPEC New Member

word......