NFL Sunday Ticket To-Go!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mezzavo, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

Terrible, terrible service. Directv.com is completely down. If I recall, the same thing happened last year too. Took about 3 weeks before the service was completely reliable. What garbage!

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

DTV has tried several reboots for HD receivers. My HDDVR receiver is having no issues at all so it appears to be localized to the HD Receivers. Its terrible timing for sure and I will be calling in.

3. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

It's even worse than that - when I called again they denied any knowledge of there being any problem of any kind with the web site or with the NFL to go. They suggested I call my cable service provider, and I suggested (that is, insisted) that they cancel my order.

4. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

So I'm not the only one not able to get in apparently. Those who are canceling, please let us know how it goes. 350 dollars spent on something that doesn't work? REALLY?

On a side note, it's working on my phone! WOO YEAH! /sarcasm

5. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Chad Pennington is calling the Cardinals Panthers game. He is not doing a bad job. However, I hope we can bring him in as a QB coach next year.

6. steves850

steves850 Active Member

First week using it.. Was NOT impressed. They throttle our bandwidth here at work but SNF@nbc.com is 100000x better and free. Why can't they get this shit right?

7. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

My HD receiver is working fine.

I tried NFL to Go on my Evo 3d, it didn't work for half of the first games but now it working fine when running on wifi. Looks like shit though.

8. NickD

NickD New Member

DirecTV actually is paying me for Sunday Ticket, because I am cooler than you.

9. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

bump~

Does anybody know about this (or a much better service) for this upcoming season?

10. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

wouldn't it just be easier to become a direct tv customer? it's only $199 for us.
    as a new customer, you would get it free this year, plus 2 years of discount on your programming packages.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Im actually a tad interested because I looked at the 2012 schedule and im going to miss potentially 6 games which sucks, including week 1 which kills all the hype. The online streams are laggy and minutes behind.

I already purchased the Game Rewind for $40, but I might get more.

It boggles my mind that upstate NY is consider Patriots territory, and I have yet to see that many Patriots fan up there, its mostly Jets and Giants......

12. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

? huh? mostly, we get the orchard park jills shoved down our throats.:buffaloblows:

13. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I mean up north near Plattsburgh/Canada border, but it honestly it doesnt make any sense. They show Patriots games instead of Jets games, even when the Giants had a CBS game at the same time of the Patriots, they showed the Patriots over Giants.

It bullshit considering if you go around town all you see is Jets and Giants stuff everywhere at like DicksSporting Goods, hell one guy has a hot dog Truck thing that is Jets straight up with the logo on it and flags. This is NY, they are losing ratings by putting this Patriots shit on. 2010 and 2011 it wasnt an issue because I only missed 2 or 3 games, but fucking 6 games blows.

#53 soxxx, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012