*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. DerbyCityJetsFan

DerbyCityJetsFan New Member

I'm not looking to jump a bandwagon temporarily. I was a Bengals fan for 30 years; I just couldn't take it anymore.

2. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Boo! Doesn't cut it with me. 30 years of pain with the Jets Highs and lows.
    You have some serious work to do before you are a brother. Slit your wrist and see if it is green blood.
    Welcome to the board.

3. southsidejet

southsidejet Member

Long time member reader/lurker guess I should say a word or two

Been a Jets fan since mid/late 80's starting off as a casual fan but later part of 90's and trips to States and internet got me more into it. I was also a full on acid house devotee so the years '87 to '98 are kind of a hedonistic blur

Been a supporter of B Moore from day one coming from his season in NFL Europe. Proud to say my stepson loves football and is a Jets fan because of watching games with me.

Maybe this year I'll make more of a contribution

4. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

Hey guys,

I have been lurking this forum for some time now. Thought I'd officially join the party. While i was not born into the Jet family, I definitely integrated myself once moving to the states in the early 90's. Since then I have always been a Jets fan with the hunger to learn more about the long history of this epic franchise. Whether it be reading books or watching old games - can never have enough green in ones life. I have lived in New York City much of my life, but believe me when I say - I have experienced the hostile environment of New England for 4 years. Yes I lived in enemy territory for a few years, but am proud to say, I spent $80 to wipe my ass with Tom Brady's jersey after their super bowl win against the rams. I later hung it out my apartment window as they paraded around the smelly city named Boston. I absolutely hate the Patriots, the Red Sox, and the Bruins. I wish Ben Affleck nothing but the worst in his endeavors as an "actor" - we all know he belongs in Tom Brady's home video's and not the big screen.

I hope we have a strong, healthy, Super Bowl season, and I apologize if I may have offended anybody with any of the above!

:pats_suck:ricky williams:bills_suck:

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

^ Good Will Hunting, Gone Baby Gone and The Town are great movies.

6. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

^ You're right, Dare Devil, Jersey Girl, and He's Just Not That Into you were also Oscar worthy. But hey - who are we to debate film on a football forum.

7. andi15ro

andi15ro New Member

Hello JETS NATION!!!
    My name is Antonescu Andrei, I am from Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Europe.
    I started to play Madden (think it was 06-07) on the PC and just loved the game. Then i started to watch games and choose JETS as my favorite team, don't know what it was that made me choose them but I don't regret it.
    Since then i got up (usually games are around 3 AM here) to watch almost every game.
    I also started an amateur Football team here in Cluj-Napoca, where i am vicepresident and we have a coach that played and coached in Mexico.
    I play ILB/LT, at first i was SS/RB but i got some weight and ended up playing at this positions. Football in Romania is at the beginning, people still don't get it, but we try our best to make them understand and like it. There are only 5 teams in our country, last year we were second, this year we trained all summer and i hope we can get 1st place.

TOP 3 JETS (current):
    1) Nick Mangold
    2) Darelle Revis
    3) Jim Leonhard

TOP 3 JETS (all-time):
    1) Wayne Chrebet
    2) Mo Lewis
    3) Joe Namath

Liked Cotchery a lot, too bad he isn't on the team, he is better than Mason, also Edwards is better than Plaxico. Hope we can improve our O-Line, Vlad had a very poor performance.

In the end I hope this year we are going to be Superbowl Champions! :jets:

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Dude. This dude is totally Iggy.

9. Cam

Cam New Member

Hi im Cam i have loved the chicago bears since i was little and once rex ryan started to coach the jets i started to love them to i mean really how can you not love a ryan

10. Pouha-Bear

Pouha-Bear New Member

Hey guys... Been a lifelong Jets fan and I've been lurking these boards for a while...

- also a fan of the Mets, Rangers, & Knicks
    - fav players are Pouha and Ihedigbo
    - born and raised in NYC

11. GreenprideNy

GreenprideNy Banned

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUlfS20h9M

Hard Knocks with the jets was awesome prolly the best one.

12. IATA

IATA Trolls

stop posting to your awful group on youtube.

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Why aren't you banned yet?

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

One of your favorite players is a Patriot?

15. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Hi all, I have been a Jets fan since 1980. Watching the NY Sack Exchange, especially Klecko and Gastineau, was what made me want to play football. I wasn't born the last time we won a SB. One of the things right at the top of my Bucket list is celebrating the Jets winning the Lombardi Trophy.

Also, I think Brian Schottenheimer is our Achilles heel.

16. J.E.T.S. Fool

J.E.T.S. Fool New Member

Hey guys, I've been lurking for quite some time now, and I'm ready to come out of the woodwork. Been a Jets fan since the late 90s (I'm relatively young, I guess). Ready to have a big year! Go Jets.

17. Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe Banned

So yeah, I'm here. The season can now begin.

18. The Zman

The Zman New Member

Heya, been lurking for awhile, finally signed up to the best damn JETS forum. I'm a lifelong JETS fan, from Philly, hate the eagirls and their fans with a passion. Living in Colorado for a decade, snowboard as much as I can, except on Football Sundays. I live for the day of seeing THE JETS win The Superbowl, '68 is well before my time.

GO JETS!!

19. klarkkent44

klarkkent44 Member

Wuts goin on fellow jet diehards. Been on the site for years great stuff finally a member now that theyve accepted my email address. Been a jet fan since the marino fake spike game. So ive seen my share of ups and downs. Wasnt sure if we'd ever get out of mediocrity until Rex came aboard. He's done a great job at changing the culture of this team. When Parcells was here i really felt like he was gonna get us over the hump and get us to the SB, but he didnt stay long enough. I love our chances now we got a great squad im so amped for this season. Its funny hearin the words jets and contenders in the same sentence. Hope to hear from u all soon stay safe with this incomin storm and go jets!:metal:

20. boxorox

boxorox Banned

Hi, my name is Jerry and I've been a Jets fan for 20 years. It has been eight months since I last used Jets. It can be really shitty to use Jets. This is because using Jets invariably leads to stress, heartbreak, and rationalization following ignominious defeat. However, I will not quit using now because the Jets are going to go really high this year, higher than they've ever taken me before. Higher than jets can go. You don't know them like I do, man. Who do I turn this chip back in to?