My Friend Pats-Hater

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 17a_tailgater, Aug 6, 2011.

1. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Those pictures truly make me wish I was able to get to games as frequently as you all do and enjoy the tailgates, because everyone is clearly out to have a great time, and no hostility. There is not one picture where Pats-Hater isn't smiling, in any of the pictures that were posted of him.

If I ever find the opportunity to, I definitely have to get to a tailgate. Maybe I can get to the memorial tailgate for our dear friend Pats-Hater.

2. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

I've lurked these boards for two years before registering and making an account and Pats-Hater was always one of the posters that I loved following. He was humorous and knew his stuff. For anyone who knew him personally, I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to his family.

R.I.P. Pats-Hater

3. Out for the Season

Out for the Season New Member

That's a great idea, maybe you can put something like, "TGG Posters Hall of Fame Memorial" because he certainly was one of the favorites.

4. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Great post Tee. I'm really going to miss him.

5. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Never met him, but he seemed like a guy who I would consider family, and seems like a guy who fits in my family. My condolences go out to his family, and all of you on these boards who knew him personally. R.I.P, man.

6. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Dear Brothers,

Words cannot express how devistated I am by this terrible news. I have chatted with PatsHater often and had the privelage of meeting him last year. He was a great guy who I called one of my brothers.
    We talked at length earlier in the year when his new arrival threatened to unseat our plans if the Jets got to the SB. A few short months ago.
    This brings it home to me how precious life is.
    God bless you Chris, I will always remember you.
    To all, my condolences for the loss of one of our brothers.

7. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

This is just incredibly awful news, when I found out over the weekend I was stunned. I feel awful for his family, what a terrible loss.

8. TorontoJETSfan

TorontoJETSfan New Member

Wow. Very sad. To his friends on the board...my thoughts are with you. Take care.

9. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ - he's a year younger than me.

I'm still hoping someone will post this.

Never met Chris, but went back and for with him a few times in the past - usually positive debates. Truly sad to read. Great poster, loved the TGA wars with PH. Fucking shame.

Heartfelt condolences to the family. So sad, especially with little ones. My heart is breaking for those kids and his wife. Always the good people go too early.

More pics if you please. Its nice to see the person behind the post.

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Wow. This is not the first thing I expected to read today. I don't even know what to say. Chris seemed like a really great guy. Geez this is terrible.

11. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

One thing that makes me so proud to be a member of this forum is the bond that clealry exists between so many on here.

Looking at the photos its clear what a fun person he was and why so many of you close to him are struggling with this loss.

RIP

12. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

This sucks. RIP Pat-Hater.

13. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Didnt kno him personally but did talk to him alot on this board. R.I.P. you will be missed dearly

14. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Tee - that was a wonderful tribute.

I'm hoping someone will provide an address to send condolence cards and share memories with the family. I can say from personal experience that the really rough time for his wife and kids will come when the funeral is over, people stop sending food, and life has gone on for everyone else. Those are some dark days to live through.

15. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

Wow. Really sad news. RIP Pats-hater

16. Jetskees

Jetskees New Member

Real sorry to hear about this. Pats-hater was an awesome poster and clearly so much more than that. RIP man.

17. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

RIP Pats-hater. You were one of my favorite posters and will be missed.

18. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

We dealt with that when I lost my brother. I knew it was coming but my mother was in a state of shock that when all the people who were by her side for 2 weeks started moving on with their lives was when she truly felt alone and the effects of the tragedy crept in. I hope for the sake of his children that she has a lot of family close by that will lend a hand and give her all the support she is going to need in this time. If his parents are anything like Chris was then I know she will have the grandparents around those kids all the time and helping her anyway they can.

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

My condolences about your brother. I lost four people who I was very close to in a two year period, two by suicide, one by a sudden heart attack and the other after a lifelong illness. Those losses shook my whole world. It's the next two years that are going to be so hard. Losing a spouse unexpectedly is one of the two or three most stressful things a person can go through. During those times people reaching out to her will matter a lot. I know that after a while people don't want "to bring it up" because they think they will upset you. Meanwhile all I could think about is how the people I loved could die so suddenly and wished someone could at least ask how I was doing.

Prayers for his family.

20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Hes gunna have the best seat in the house when the Jets are winning Super Bowl 46 =)

and I cant believe hes gone, its so crazy...