Does anybody have an authentic Jets jersey?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by GrindHouse, May 9, 2011.

1. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

If so can somebody post a picture of the name plate. I just bought a Jersey and wanted to make sure the name plate stitching was done correctly. The cross-stitching on smaller letters like I and L cover the whole letter and I wanted to make sure that was correct. Thanks

2. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

this is off the back of a game worn Shaun Ellis jersey...as real as it gets

[​IMG]

3. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Wow, I really appreciate that! Cool, the stitching on mine looks the same, I was worried for a min. Thanks again!

4. sg3

sg3 Banned

just checked my 5 jerseys from HK (jersey101, tarajersey, toonjersey--all the same)

stitching is exactly as that on the authentic

39 bucks including registered mail shipping

and the ones with the 2010 inaugural season patch "Home of the Jets" Patch on the shoulder are a nice souveneir of the first NMS season

5. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Wish I could order from them, but they said they can't make me a John Conner jersey because they can't do the #38. That was a couple of months ago I emailed them again today to see if anything's changed.

6. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I was thinking of having them make me a #96 Wilkerson....I saw that you can do custom orders now for $50. Wonder if they'll have the #96? Seems pretty weird that they didn't have a number "3" and "8" on hand???

7. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Myself as well!! YukiJersey. Love them and look amazing everyone asks where I got them cause they look so good!! Best money spend. I got them for 32 I ordered like 13 through out the extendend family

8. sg3

sg3 Banned

just chatted with Tara and she said they do not have a customized Conner at this time. I told her he is going to be the Jets starting Fullback this season (if we ever have one) and that they should consider adding the Terminator to their available items when Football again heats up later in the year

Can't see why they wouldnt

9. kennysg

kennysg New Member

I ordered 5 pcs jerseys from weiketrade.com and its expected to be delivered tomorrow. I will take a few pictures before I gift it to my father. $150 including shipping.I know $25 shipping on orders up to $250 (10 jerseys) by this site.

10. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

LOL

That is certainly no where near the truth. I have many authentic Jerseys and many from 101, and Tara. The authentic are so much better than the knockoffs.

I love the knockoffs because I can wear them to games on not worry about ruining a $200 jersey and they blow those $80 replicas out of the water.

When compared to authentic it's not even close. The Jets patch, and any other patch that might be on depending on the jersey look the worst.

11. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I ordered my Conner jersey from the nfl shop.

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

This. I have not seen a knock off jersey yet that wasn't obviously a knock off.

13. Revis

Revis Banned

so , how much about a Darrelle Revis jersey?

14. kennysg

kennysg New Member

If you only order a Darrelle Revis jerseys for $50.it's advised to buy 2 jerseys at a time total $75.

weiketrade

15. Revis

Revis Banned

really ?what about a Mark Sanchez Black Jersey ? the same ?

16. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

I landed a knockoff (Tara) jersey with the AFL Patch- Titans Blue. A friend of mine bought the same one from NFL shop.com You cannot tell the difference with respect to stitching, lettering, numbers, material, patch etc.

The only difference, he's an asshole for spending 4 or 5 x what I spent on the same jersey. Anyone who buys an authentic likely pays over MSRP at the car dealer as well.