I just got sick seats for the game in Buffalo

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jtuds, Jul 16, 2006.

1. I-STILL-HATE-KOTITE

I-STILL-HATE-KOTITE New Member

When the action is in the far end you will have to watch it on the big screen. That is the only draw back to the seats. There is a fair amount of jet fans in this section over the years as well. Besides the Jills, you can get your mug on TV. The experience is worth it over all to be down that low. If the o-line cannot protect Penny or who ever will be the starter, the action is very hard to watch up close. You will cringe!!! LOL I witnessed Penny getting his first shoulder injury from section 109. It ain't pretty. But on the other hand when Morton ran back two kickoffs for TD's that one year it was sweat!!! Enjoy bro!!

2. JETSimpala

JETSimpala New Member

I went last year too, watched the Jets get wooped :(. I had no trouble though, other than verbal trash talking. Other than that, the fans weren't much of a problem. However, it's probably because it was only me and my pops.

3. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

ive been going to bills games at the ralph for quite a while, i find the best seats to get are right near the bathrooms in the top section,. you have an awesome view of everything and your near the bathrooms

never been down low, im sure its awesome though

and btw, ive been to a few jets bills games and the fans dont seem to have too much hatred for each other, i tihnk bills and jets fans intermingle better than some others.

except for a few years back when i saw some drunk bills fan punch an older man in the face for wearing a urlacher jersey (bills won)

4. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Is that because the players standing on the sidelines get in the way. And if that's the case will I be able to see if I stand?

5. frank_in_oz

frank_in_oz New Member

Boy, that really makes me want to get on a plane and take my son to a game there. Those bastards sound crazy.

Serious question, so is it a game you would take your wife and kids to for a pleasant Sunday afternoon outing?? In Australia, watching our Footy, you would be out on your ass in the first minute. They have crowd control cameras at some grounds and at the first sign of trouble, you are warned and then if you continue , you are OUT!

6. SydneyDon

SydneyDon 2008/2009 TGG The Green Card "International Poster

Did you never go to Victoria park Frank?

7. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Frank.....it is a place you'd take your family, but you have to watch where you sit. In most stadiums the seats in the end zones are the cheapest and thus house the worst drunks. Now this rule is not always absolute, and you may find your fair share of jerks in the more expensive lower bowl seats as well. The best bet for taking your family is to try and get seats in the family sections, which all stadiums probably have. They don't allow alcohol in the seats so of course no drunks go there....either that section or sit in the more empty parts of the stadium like upper level corners.

8. frank_in_oz

frank_in_oz New Member

No, pretty sad I never made it there. Sat with a few of them at the G a few weeks back. They were pretty good, mainly because they were killing us .......

9. frank_in_oz

frank_in_oz New Member

Thanks for that, same sort of rule applies here in some areas ....no grog, no dickheads.

Are all the games sold out , all the time? (other than ebay or other ways of getting them) i.e. can you just walk up and buy a seat?

10. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

my ticks always sit me behind the eastern goal posts (considering the way the jets on the sideline face, of towards the left posts, about 10 rows up, my seats are not that great at all.

11. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

Show off.

:up:

12. JumboJet

JumboJet New Member

I met those guys there last year. They've got quite a set-up. My seats were in the middle of the endzone, about 10 rows up. The fans give you lots of crap, but you'll be fine if you ignore it.

13. Zcore

Zcore New Member

I seen the raiders play at the Ralph a few years back when Rice & T Brown were still doing work....they Killed the Bills so the fans couldn't say JACK at the time. Speaking of getting tickets.....last day of sept Blue jays at Yankees, next day Colts at Jets...then Monday night Green Bay at Philly. Now Philly fans to me are the craziest. I really feel sorry for anyone who wears the visiting team's jersey

14. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

H'mm $170.00 for tix for nobody 1 vs nobody 2. Probably if you waited more towards game day you would have paid 1/2 or more less then you paid. The guy you bought them from is laughing all the way to the bank

15. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Wow, so you will get to see 3 blow outs that weekend. Toronto pounding the Yanks, Indy pounding the Jets, and Philly embarassing GB.

16. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Not for first row man. Think about it, there are only like 300 seats in in the stadium in the very first row of the lower bowl. Very few are even available because they're all season's ticket holders. It's the Bills home opener and it's only week 3 so nobody really has a chance to suck yet. Demand would only go up if I waited...