Ty Law

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by InChadWeTrust, Jul 17, 2006.

1. InChadWeTrust

InChadWeTrust New Member

Any word on where he will be signed?

2. Jetsman5137

Jetsman5137 New Member

Well I've actually looked to see where he went and I dont think he's even left the team technically. Nfl.com doesn't have him going anywhere on their big free agency page. If you read editorial "Jets start trimming roster" it states that the New York Jets and Ty Law agree not to exercise contract options through '08 I believe. My question is why not keep him here? He was amazing last year. Him and Dyson would be a good duo. And with Miller and Straight, there will be good young depth to take over once Law starts declining. Im not bashing David Barrett, but I'm just not a fan of him. To speculate where Law might sign; the Cardinals could go after them, after having a great free agency and draft getting a guy like Law might make the growing pains of Leinert be easier.

3. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

OMG.....He is a free Agent, He isn't coming back. More than likely he will land in Seattle, or Kansas City.

4. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Ty Laws price is too high.

5. Jetsman5137

Jetsman5137 New Member

Yeah but did you read the words "law cut" anywhere? I know he is cut according to us. I dont know why people like the fact he's gone, he like led the league in ints and made the pro bowl. Plus, Barret's price isnt exactly cheap either.

6. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

Cheaper than Law's. Law was supposed to put us over the top last year. Instead, we were horrible. It is best to go with what we got. Let Miller grow and see if Dyson gives us anything.

7. baamf

baamf Active Member

I wouldn't rule out NE either....

8. slink88

slink88 New Member

Yeah, Law is a good fit for a team close to competing for a championship (like the Jets thought they were last year), not a rebuilding project (like the Jets are right now). What sense would it make to have Law breaking down around the same time the younger players get the team turned around?