Fallout 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Hemi, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Glad I'm not alone there. I downloaded F:NV for my computer and I stopped playing after a couple of hours. It was way too boring.

2. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I stopped looking after awhile but did find alot. I had so many at one point I had to start dropping some other items to keep getting more.

I agree about New Vegas, I have played it some, I just can't seem to get into it. Could be the character, the setting, I just don't know. Seems a little less post apocalyptic then part three.

I have not given up on it, but have played it for hours and it just doesn't cut it so far. At least it is not Fallout 4, which I hope will be out in a year or two.

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

The mojave wasteland doesn't have any feel to it, it's very stale or empty, the capital wasteland was much more adventurous I guess you could say, random battles all over the place ... that alone makes FO3 a better game

Hopefully FO4 is developed by the developers of FO3 and not New Vegas ... they had the right idea with the Hardcore mode, the modification of weapons, and mechanics in New Vegas, but the overall feel doesn't compare to FO3 ...

I think getting at least 90 is worth searching for the Ignots ... the Perforator is an awesome weapon

4. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Looking back at this thread, I started this over two years ago, and am still playing it.

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I can't blame you honestly, it's one of the best games we've seen this decade ... I'm gonna start it over soon myself ... maybe play as an evil karma character

6. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Fallout 3 > New Vegas.

While I still enjoyed New Vegas, and it was a great game -- Fallout 3 was just so far superior.

7. LoridaWillson

LoridaWillson New Member

No doubt that Fallout 3 was great game, Fallout 3 was the most recommended game I would recommend to my friends and everyone.

8. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

What is this person.

9. ........

........ Trolls

I don't know, but it likes Writting, which I can only assume means issuing writs.