I just got sick seats for the game in Buffalo

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jtuds, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Just won the auction on eBay for 170 bucks. The seats at The Ralph are in section 109, row 1. As in the very first row from the field, at the 20 yard line, right bhind the Jets bench. Considering that those seats go for 68 bucks each at face value, the little extra is totally worth it.

Just thought I'd brag a little.....hopefully I don't get as many beers and peanuts thrown at me this year as I did last year...

2. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

Sounds good. However, while I've never been at the Ralph, so I do not know, in some stadiums, rows 1-6 or so are not as good because you can't see over the players.

3. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Ya I thought I might have that problem....particularly on plays occuring on the far side of the field.....but it will be sweet to be within earshot of the players....and Graham will hopefully see his Geelong #7 jersey that I plan to wear.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Make sure to wear a bow in your hair!!!

5. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

...What?...

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Just joshin' ya, Jturds.

7. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Aw shucks....

8. jetsfan119

jetsfan119 New Member

I went to the Jets v. Bills game last year at the Ralph and I dont think I would go again, those fans are out of their mind, they are crazy, during the course of the game...4 bleachers got thrown onto the field (they were the 4 directly in front of me), I saw 5 Jets fans get kicked out for doing nothing, just rooting for the Jets, I saw about 8 Jets fans get bombarded with ketchup, mustard, beer, hot dogs, soda. I saw 4 fist fights (3 Bills fans forced out by the cops, bloodied and bruised) and the only reason why I didnt catch any trouble was because I didnt wear any Jets stuff, and I didnt go crazy when they scored...or lack there of. I hate the Bills, I hate the city of Buffalo and I hate their stadium, and most of all I hate their fans, therefore I will never go back, this place was like a mosh pit, and you need to stand the whole time because they never sit the hell down.

9. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

i've been going to the jets @ bills games for the past 7-8 years. I'm not a huge fan of the lower sections, unless they are at the top. You really can not see that much. We had connections with a family friend for the Jim Kelly club, right on the 50 yard line, those are the best seats in the house. I'm originally from Rochester, so I know how the fans are. Just shrug off everything they say to you, they're all just very drunk.

10. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Last year when I went I sat in the Rock Pile, which is Buffalo's equivalent to the Dawg Pound or the Black Hole.....and it was hell. I was wearing my Chrebet jersey, my buddy had a Vinny jersey on. I was hit with some peanuts and popcorn, but he had a full beer tossed at him. In the corridor I was talkin to a Jets fan beside the beer stand, he had just bought 2 10 dollar beers, and some Bills fan came by and knocked them onto the ground, right out of his hands. I've been told by Bills fans that the lower you sit, the better it gets, so thats good......I just hope I can see whats going on because if I can't I will stand as much as I need to and I don't wanna take shit for it...

11. Angry Teste

Angry Teste Active Member

this is the first year that I am not going in like 7 or 8 years...

the stadium and poeple might suck, but you have to go to support the team and our boys. I actually met Marty Lions at a game 2 years ago. I'm sure I've met some of you who go, and I always stop by the Jets Nation truck to say hi too.

12. I-STILL-HATE-KOTITE

I-STILL-HATE-KOTITE New Member

I have been living in western, NY for the past ten years and have been going to see the Jets take on the Bills for over 2o years in Buffalo. I used to have seats in the same section as you, row one at the 12 yard line. Had them for about seven years.

Bring your camera and give it to the Jill's manager that works the sideline and she will have the girls come over and take a picture with you.

The Jill's make the seats. Some look like they were cornfed but you will find a couple that are just smokin.

Let's go Jets!!!!!!!!

13. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

and pissed off that their city is in a tailspin that even Charles Lindbergh couldn't navigate out of, but other than that.....

14. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

How are the seats for seeing the action on the far side of the field and at the far end zone?

15. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Who cares when you have cheerleaders spreadeagled across your lap? :beer:

16. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

if you're going to wear your jets gear, bring some scotchgard, a couple of pit bulls, and a machine gun for protection.:eek:hmy: :beer: :lol:

17. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

see my previous post.:lol:

18. 28rogerblaze51

28rogerblaze51 New Member

i would trade you, 10 sheets of resume paper from fedex kinkos and 3 brownies for those tickets.

19. Green Blood

Green Blood Active Member

We went to the Ralph a few years ago - With the exception of the guy that was loaded in front of us, and insisted on standing on his seat all game, the people were fine - of course you will get comments from the fans, but take it in stride, you are in their house....

Best fans so far were in KC -

20. jetsfan119

jetsfan119 New Member

When I went I, my seats were about 12 rows from the field behind the endzone, I needed to stand the whole time, the only time I was able to sit was during half time. I hate how NY fans get a tough rap about being terrible fans and crazy, but when I went to buffalo it was another world, its like they wait for you and then pounce on you untill you are either saturated with beer or so red from ketchup it looks like you're wearing a bills jersey.