Way to draft QBs MIAMI!!!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GreenMachine, Apr 15, 2011.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I'm sorry perhaps you never said in so many words that Henne would be better than Sanchez, but by even saying it was "too early to tell," was essentially laying the groundwork for that argument and was even stupid at the time. While Sanchez was having a great postseason and leading an inferior team past two division winners and within a half of the superbowl, Henne was at home because of HIS late season collapse. That was a stupid argument then and furthermore is pathetic now.

I dont think the Jets have the best D in the NFL, I think they have a great defensive coach with an overachieving group of guys but not to the defensive talent level of a Balt, Pitts, etc, actually I would argue that the defense has been as inconsistent as Sanchez in many respects. They certainly did not have a top 5 WR core like you suggest and while their running game may in fact be listed as a top 5 attack, I think the '09 team was much better than last years squad that padded their rushing stats against inferior opponents.

You seriously think fans of every NFL team considers Sanchez a joke??? I think you are out of touch with reality here. I hate the chowder head fans more than anyone but when Sanchez lit up their 14-2 squad while Brady struggled they more than recognized his skills. How about the 5 teams this season that lost in the final minutes from a Sanchez lead comeback?

Last year your arguments held a little clout, but when its proven another year than you make no sense.

2. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

You mean the Lions,Browns,Texans and Broncos fans were shocked that their team blew it in the final minutes?

Come on...

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I guess we should all go to a Fins site and act like halfwit fucktards?

You backed off your retarded bullshit when WSW called you out on it. Now you are trying to be the voice of reason for us Jets fans. Fuck off.........

It's obvious after watching the Jets-Steelers game you are not smart enough to talk football if you think Sanchez was even close to the main reason the Jets lost that game................. or you are just here to troll and get this thread off topic.

Please keep telling us Jets fans that Sanchez isn't that great or he stinks. Please do, I mean we really need you around to keep us from thinking he is as good as Brady or Manning. Plus it is fun when you pop in to deflect away how shitty your teams QB situation really is:

#63 Miamipuck, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  4. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

What exactly did I back off of? I don't recall

Oooohh high and mighty Jet fan. Shame on you for taking away my "smart enough to talk football" card. Unfortunately about 35 other conceited douchebags are on the wait list for it. Of course Mark Sanchez isn't the piece holding the Jets back right? Obviously I don't know football.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

You don't know shit. You are just here to be an asshole. You always have and always will.

Geez you are so spineless. Even worse you acted like a Steeler's fan at first. What are you a human jelly fish?

Seriously, what did Sanchez hold the Jets back from this year? You think the Jet were a Super Bowl team? Lets hear your ponted(less) incite?

Again you are just here with your bullshit to deflect the fact your teams (well if you are a Fins fan) QB situation sucks. Typical "Your situation isn't so good either". Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. However I would take Sanchez over the hot garbage your team has. Unless we are talking Big Ben you jellyfish.

6. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

lmao ok

I have taken your large response into consideration

for the 2nd time:

What did I back off of?

7. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

I'd like the guy who provided me with my signature to come back.

8. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Who knows it was probably Scofavelli. Afterall that fag posed as a Steelers fan at first.

Not interested in arguing with jelly fishes:

Back on topic.........

#68 Miamipuck, Apr 17, 2011
  9. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

It is good to know that you pull statements out of thin air. Great job. You are the winner of the internet

10. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Hey explain this jellyfish:

11. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

It is pathetic. See how that works? It is called honesty. I will let you borrow my brain to look up the definition. All I ask is that you return my "allowed to talk football" card.

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Honesty? As like not honestly having the balls to say you were a Fins fan, when you first posted? Yeah lets talk honestly, you honestly have no spine.

BTW while we are being "honest" with one another, you are not here to talk football. You are just here to be a useless asshole.

#72 Miamipuck, Apr 17, 2011
  13. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

top 5 run, d, wr's whatever. everybody knows that means jack dick in the playoffs, and stats dont win games.

our biggest reasoning to Sanchez being a good young QB, is his ability to pull shit out of his asshole.

also a top D without a pass rusher? we do have a top d statistically, but its far from great, or anything. its a god damn good D tho.

he does, but he hasnt in the most crucial times of the season(afc champ game).. it's been the defense every time......if you cant tell this then.. i dont know what the fuck to tell you.

#73 JfaulkNYJ, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  14. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

I'm not here to talk football yet your last post has absolutely nothing to do with football.

Obviously you didn't read any of my posts properly. I have already been over this.

Sanchez pulled a few regular season games out of his ass against bad teams. He was on the team when they were getting into an early hole, correct?

As for the AFC champ game, I already said that playing poorly enough to take a stacked team on 3 road playoff games is usually too much for a team to overcome.

Are you also keeping track of all the games where the D bailed Sanchez out? Or the run game? I doubt it

15. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

What games were those last year?

16. Scoffaveli3

Scoffaveli3 Banned

Minnesota, Denver, Cincy

I could argue the Pitt regular season game but i'll say that was ok.

17. GreenMachine

How about his back to back above 120 ratings vs NE and Miami? 6 TDs in 2 games..Sucks.

we should also throw out his 300 yard 3 TD game vs Houston.

We should also ignore his 5 straight games with no picks.

Number of Henne 3 TD games last year: 0
    Number of Henne 120+ QB rating games last year: 0

Number of Henne 3+ TD games in a career: 0

Last time a Miami QB threw 3 TDs in a game: Pennington, 12-21-2008

18. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Yeah the shitty teams in the regular season include:
    On the road @ Steelers in shitty weather-(responded in the late third quarter with a an 8 play 64 yard TD drive, and a 13 play 50 yard field goal drive) *btw his shoulder was fucked up, and continued to play.

On the road @ Dolphins(went score for score on the road, and basically pissed all over a pretty good Dolphins defense. Led multiple 8+ play scoring drives. Even a fucking 12 play drive in the 4th quarter. )

On the road @ Cleveland(basically was a magician this entire game, evading multiple sacks, and pulling this game completely out of his asshole..)

On the road @ Detriot(Defense blew dick in this game, and the Lions arent really even that bad..just do alot of dumb shit sometimes. Oh yeah..Sanchez played pretty good in this game.)

Home Texans(yes the secondary blew, but went 72 yards in uhh what 40 seconds?)

On the road @ Indy-Playoff game(drove 50 yards for a field goal to beat Indy..as time expired)-also had a fucked up shoulder

Yeah some teams may suck, but this isnt exactly easy..If it was so easy, Henne could of probably pulled it off.

I dunno..Sanchez does alot of pretty cool shit. Especially on the road. His stats sux, so he sux.

wat?

It goes both ways. Sanchez has bailed his team out, and so has the defense.. The in the NFL there are 3 phases to the game. Usually winning just one phase isnt enough to win the entire game...

why the fuck did i type all of this?

19. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Good post but this was my first thought......

20. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Oh you mean in the rain vs Minnesota? I'll give you Denver and Cincy but Cincy is a reach. He didn't play bad but Brad Smith really came up big that game so if you wanna hang your hat on that one go ahead. 2 games outta 13 the defense and/or run game won the game for him. I'll take Sanchize playing winning ball 11 of 13 games.

I don't get what you're trying to prove. You're argument sucks.