*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. asu_oko

asu_oko New Member

I hear ya on that one. Wish we could snag a decent QB, but forgive me for being pessimistic, but I don't think it's going to happen. Leinert is a freaking joke. Almost sh*t a brick when there was talks about Fitzgerald. I can honestly say that would have been the nail in the coffin.

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Bandwagoners need not apply.

Only full time Gang Greeners please.

3. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Hey a 2nd for Kolb could keep Fitzy around. You guys have options. They just need to be seized.

4. DamierDoobies

DamierDoobies New Member

This ain't my first post but sup yall?

The name's Will. Big Knicks and Jets fan. Arsenal too.

Something about myself = I'm pretty much an alcoholic... not for real lol, but still I love my alcy ya digg

This is prolly a noob question so I apologize in advance. The general discussion forum doesn't add to ur post count? Or do u have to get to a certain amount first? ... like I juss noticed I can quote people now ha

#464 DamierDoobies, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  5. joeblamath

joeblamath New Member

I get both sides of the post/link argument. But if you're like me and just like talking Jets ish, its kind of hard not to put out a ton of posts early.

either way, I'm Joe (Blamath), big Jets fan and have always been a Namath fan. I'll make my way through these forums throughout the off-season to rant about bad moves, good draft picks, and any other news that comes up.

Rex Ryan is a genius. fat and arrogant, but a genius. Jets all the way in 2011, baby!

6. crossfire

crossfire New Member

Hello all,

Just a quick intro...

I'm a STH from Long Island. Been a diehard Jets fan since Joe Willie got me hooked as a kid. Growing up, I was the only Jets fan in a house full of giants fans. But I made damn sure that my wife and kids are all Jets fans... hell, even my dog's name is Jet!

It's in the blood.

7. nyjetsfan83

nyjetsfan83 New Member

Glad to be here, been reading the board for a while and decided to join. Been a Jets fan for the past 5 years, NY native!

8. PaPZ187

PaPZ187 Member

Hey what's up guys, joined here over a year ago but never posted until just recently. Been a huge Jets fan since I was a kid thanks to my father (Bronx native) even though I was born and raised in MA. Glad to be here, from everything I've seen this is a great MB and happy to be a part of it.

9. Eastriverdiver

Eastriverdiver New Member

Lifelong Jets fan. Can't wait for the season to start! Woo!

10. Jet Favre

Jet Favre New Member

my mother always told me "If you cant breathe, just breathe"

11. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I have been reading the board for a while and finally I am here.

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Im a lifelong Jets fan and am dying for the season to start.

13. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

That's good to hear, keep up the good work!

14. NickD

NickD New Member

Hey,
    New to the forum and just found this thread. Anyway, name's Nick, 30 years old, married with 2 kids, living near Baltimore. Been a Jets fan since I was 5 living in New Mexico. I liked green and jets so they just seemed like a perfect fit. Also, my older brother was a Patriots fan. I was hooked after watching a few games. My fandom has been unwavier through the bad years and I'm happy to see them back on top.

I've only been to one game, the dreadful game at Foxborough (living in MA at the time) from '09 where Welker tore us a new own and Sanchez threw 3 pick to Leigh Bodden. Not a good game to be wearing a Jets jersey in the 4th row.

Looking forward to the 2011 season and another appearance in the AFC title game!

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

welcome to the board!

16. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

Hey guys Griffin here... been a jets fan since O'brien was chucking td's for the green and white. Dad was a jets fan dads dad was a jets fan and if they know whats good for them both the kids will be jets fans.

NY native but been in NJ for the last 18 years.

UH uhmm not to good at the whole intro thing but when in doubt scream it out.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Ulrich

Ulrich Member

Hey guys,

I've been a Jets fan for some 30 years, scary to say, since the 82 season; ever since Richard Todd picked out a wide-open AJ Duhe for a few touchdown passes.

It wasn't easy to follow the franchise for a while when I moved to Europe in the early 90's, but with the development of the internet etc I can not only watch the games but have access to a ridiculous amount of info about the team, much more than when I was growing up in New York. Santonio Holmes' twitter feed fulfills me.

Anyway, these last 3 years with Favre then Rex have been a lot of fun, and it's been great to see my misfit mismanaged unfortunate Jets get their act together and look like a solid contender with a future. I look forward to posting here occasionally when drunk.

18. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

Which side of B'more?

19. NickD

NickD New Member

Cecil County to be exact, so I'm actually closer to Delaware than Baltimore, but the average Jets fan won't know Maryland outside of a few main cities so I made it easy.

20. Lír Jet

Lír Jet New Member

Hi,

Jets fan from Ireland. Spent summer of 2008 in Brooklyn. Went over with no interest in those "American sports", came home in September comfortably seated on the Brett Favre bandwagon and bemoaning another Mets collapse.

Its easy be a Jets fan these days I suppose but I have really enjoyed the last few seasons and am planning my first trip over this season with some other NFL converts, lockout dependent!

I’ve posted a quick question regarding game tickets in the Game Experience forum.

Soon To Be Champs!!