The OFFICIAL Brian Schottenheimer sucks rancid moose c*ck thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HackettSuxTNG, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Penning10toColes

Penning10toColes Active Member

I guarantee you could watch any offensive coordinator and not like some playcalling tendencies of his. We don't have a great offense, and people mistake that for not having a great coordinator. Going into the game he was 5/8 on 4th and shorts, good for 3rd in the league, so I don't know what you're talking about there.

And my bad on saying Greene...I've said that like 4 times tonight. I guess I blacked out that sequence a little bit.

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

fuck him so much...please let this fucking shit of a offensive coordinator go...Rex Ryan must allow Sanchez to handle the play calling. I hate Schotty so much

3. Penning10toColes

That was awful. I'm not his wife or anything. But what he's done with Sanchez and this offense for the past two years...I want him to stay. He's fine. We didn't lose this game because of him, and if he nailed the call on 2nd and goal, we might have won it anyway, and if we didn't, it wouldn't be because of him.

4. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

I cant believe I'm coming to his defense but schotty didnt lose this game it was the D in the 1st half giving up 17 points and 1542568875422 rushing yards. They played with no passion in the 1st half.

5. YOYOYO

YOYOYO Active Member

The goal line play calling was a disaster but what got me was the pace. U would think they were down 3. I mean the play where mangold got hurt is unacceptable. How do u not get a damn play in? I'm so tired of this next year bs.

6. Tight

Tight Active Member

Was green injured ? Why was Tomlinson in the game ?

7. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

D sucked ass first half! No doubt! But I play better calls on Madden than schotty does and he makes more in a year than I'll see in my life. FUCK HIM

8. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

Schotty is a GREAT Coordinator, but a suck ass play caller.

I blame this game on the Defense in the first half. But we could have tied this game without the shitty playcalling in the fourth quarter.

He's done a lot of great thing all season and all last season, but let's call a spade a spade - playcalling is his weakest area. I suggest a heavy dose of Madden.

9. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

he is the worst oc in the league. he calls trick plays from the get go, thinking that they will bite when they are still in observation mode looking for our gameday tendencies. he doesnt get football. he just doesnt. he doesnt know how a game is supposed to go. hes never called a complete game of domination. hes always made shaky calls and with the level of talent on the field this year it is hard to not want to fire his ass for coming up so short.

the steelers didnt score once in the second half. we should have easily won that game, yet when push came to shove, he waited till 4th down to try running it, after calling two horrible pass plays.

also, i love how shonne can plow through people on the field while lt is struggling to get anything going and yet lt is out there for the majority of snaps. where the hell was shonne greene?

10. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

The defense allowed 17 points all game. Doesn't matter when. That should be good enough to win.

11. k311

k311 Member

If you can't see how schotty cost us the game then you have no business watching football.

12. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

we didn't lose this game because of him, but all season he has made some really dumb calls. Admit it.

13. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

You can't defend this guy.

No urgency in his play calling. His calls at the goal line on 2nd, 3rd and 4th are fireable offenses. Sorry. That's atrocious. Hang it on the defense all you want, they kind of deserve it, but the game was MORE than winnable the whole 2nd half. It's on Schitty. Sorry.

14. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

And I've admitted he didn't single handedly cause us to lose it. It was a team loss. Nobody showed in the first half of football. Nevertheless, he did handicap us in that series. They need to do something about the play calling from the standpoint of getting the offense moving. Not the plays themselves, although I have to bang my head on the wall over that, but timing. We are too effin' slow. Another thing.. why the hell were we not in a hurry up at some point??

15. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Given Schotty's totally ineptitude and utter failure to grasp the time situation in the 4th Quarter, someone should send him a rancid Moose clock.
    [​IMG]

16. KingLeonidas

KingLeonidas New Member

Not only did he mess up the play calling on the goaline.. Why not put Greene in on 4th n 2 run? Especially after he has been Running guys OVER??

Not only that on the Sanchez fumble 3rd n 17 he called a deep play, Now all season we have faced 3rd n longs n he has called some soft wimpy play, Now all of sudden he goes for it all? With that said, The O line has 2 pick that up.

17. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

AGREED! I am sick that this fuck will continue making millions when he should be bagging my groceries!

18. Penning10toColes

Isn't the hurry-up just as much Rex's call? I don't know the inner machinations of an NFL coaching staff, so I can't say with much certainty. But I think that's Rex's call.

If there's one point I want to make, it's this: Schottenheimer has developed a rookie QB into a legitimate franchise quarterback. He had a good rapport with the offense it appears, and the last two years they've made the AFC title game with one other playoff appearance during his reign. The unknown is always alluring, but we have NO IDEA how good his replacement would be. So I say stick with him. I know I'm pretty much alone though.

19. ColoradoJets

ColoradoJets Member

Huge, herpe infested moosec*ck.
    I can't believe after that debacle people still defend him.
    Big reasons for moosec*cksucking:
    1. Didn't get Holmes or Braylon into the mix early.
    2. Constantly late with getting plays in.
    3. Taking waaaay too much time for the drive that fizzled.
    4. Playcalling at the goal line (run greene until he scores!)
    5. Drive killing reverses that we run way too often.

Probably more reasons but those are my top 5. Please get rid of him!

20. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

Yeah and then add the 7 from the sanchez fumble makes it 24. I cant blame that on anyone cuz shit like that happens. But letting them run up and down the field (including the QB) against a so called great running defense is what lost this game. The Jets didnt have a chance to get shit going.