The OFFICIAL Brian Schottenheimer sucks rancid moose c*ck thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HackettSuxTNG, Jan 23, 2011.

1. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Please use this thread to describe in detail the size, quality, and quantity of moose cock that NMew York Jets Offensive Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer sucks.

2. JetsFanNC

JetsFanNC New Member

Words can't describe how much he blows.

Big cock......he blows big cock.

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Time for you to officially change your name to Shottystillsux....

When you come back from your ban :lol:

4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

The play calling when they were on the goal proves that it was DISEASED moose cock

5. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

He has to go he was atrocious

6. HOI

HOI Active Member

play calling at the goal line was horrible. You live and die with the running game all season...put the "beef" on the line and hand it to Greene twice. If you dont get it you dont get it.

7. Penning10toColes

Penning10toColes Active Member

I will be Schotty's defender in as many threads as necessary.

Look, if we score at the goal line it's a 1 TD game and we kick off. There's no safety; who knows what happens. Moreover, Sanchez had Keller open on one play and Greene should've scored on 4th down. That's not on Schottenheimer. And the first half isn't his fault. Blame the easy, fireable scapegoat if you want, but we just didn't make enough plays.

I, however, choose to thank him for developing Mark Sanchez into a quality franchise quarterback.

8. GA Jets

GA Jets New Member

Let's face it, he is most likely going to be back for next season, Not that I am happy about that. I hope by then he is able to figure out how to get our O to play for all 4 quarters!

9. k311

k311 Member

How can you defend him?!?! If we had scored on that goal line possession instead of calling two shitty pass plays we could be looking at a super bowl right now. Fuck, if we had any offense whatsoever we could be looking at a superbowl right now. Fuck schotty I want him fired.

10. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

you want to pass? fine, but when you're on the goaline, the Defense has been batting down passes, maybe a play action??!?!

Like HOI, I would've just kept trying to ram it in or LT over the top...... you know, that guy that has touchdown records......

11. ProfJets

ProfJets Well-Known Member

Fire Schotty Jr. and promote Callahan. He'll know to run it in on 3rd and Goal from the 1 yard line!

12. titan999

titan999 Active Member

I am hoping that some team gets high and hires him to be their HC. For some reason he seems to have that cred around the league.

13. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I hope he dies on the way home!

14. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

I hope that after he is fired from the Jets, Brian Schottenheimer, is reduced to an alcoholic, crack-addict, homeless and performing sex acts for spare change.

15. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

I'm not going to try to defend an indefensible 3rd down call--the Jets should have run the ball, no question.

That said, let's not pretend that the offensive coordinator is the reason that the Jets lost this game. They blew countless chances, they couldn't stop the run at all, and they made a ton of mental errors to find themselves down 4 scores to one of the best defenses in football. The fact that they managed to make it as close as they did is a testament to the offense, actually.

16. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

It was LT, not Greene.

And moreover, what is on Schotty is the mindless amount of draw plays and runs when we should have been throwing the ball. The guy has been bad all year. I'm un-biased. I have never hated an offensive coordinator before, but the guy is terrible. Its not the talent. Its not even the system. Its the calls he makes and when the game is tight he's the worst. He gets stopped on 4th and 1 too often because he's mindless and predictable.

17. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

He's terrible, TERRIBLE. Words cannot describe how much I hate Shitface right now. He kept us out of the big dance, HIM. I know it... I hope hes gone by next season, my guess is he won't be.

18. FloridaJetsFan

Face it....were stuck with that piece of crap for another season if we have football next year at all......

19. k311

k311 Member

If this were a petition, I'd have signed it 10 times already.

20. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

We may have scored if Sanchez just called his own play on 2nd and Goal. You do realize we had the momentum and the defense on their heels and the OC (Schotty by the way) completely gaffed getting a call into the offense while he consulted his Improved Magic 8 Ball for OCs in big games. That was HORRID. I can understand it being a pass play, but then to go back to another pass play and not run it.. when if you rewatch the game you will see we were running it down their throats in that series. He did his share to bend us over and managed to forget where the lube was.