*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. SJB22

SJB22 New Member

I've been a fan for all of my life and joined the site last year, but I've just been lurking around. Trying to get a little more involved on the site. Lived on Long Island all of my life and I'm now going to college in Maryland. Go Jets!

2. steves850

steves850 Active Member

Glad to see another CT man on the site. I'm from central CT myself. Welcome aboard.

3. RevSmitty73

RevSmitty73 Member

Long time lurker

figured I'd finally break down and begin posting. Favorite Jets: Klecko,Todd, McNeill, Shuler, Saalam and Mangold. I also have fond memories of Lam Jones, because he gave me an autograph once.

4. Ravens52

Ravens52 New Member

Hi everybody. I'm new around here. I'm a Ravens fan but share a mutual hate for the squeelers and a mutual love for Rex Ryan.

Good to be here.

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Are all Steeler fans as retarded as most on here right now?

Do they invade your board and have sex with their sisters while posting during your week up to the game too?

6. Ravens52

Ravens52 New Member

Yes and double Yes.

:steelers:

the hatred i feel for them is real. it's a nasty rivalry and i hope the hell you guys beat the shit out of them this week.

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Welcome aboard.

1 question though:

You do know Ray Lewis is guilty right?

8. Ravens52

Ravens52 New Member

Guilty of being the nastiest hitting motherfucker in the league? Yes, I already knew that!

;)

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Well played.............

10. Ravens52

Ravens52 New Member

Thanks buddy! :beer:

11. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

Wasssup to ALL my JET Brethren!

Ol'-skool NY sports junkie, I've been a JET fan-atical maniac since Joe gtd VICTORY in Supe3! A JET, MET & KNICK fan, I've experienced both the HI's & Lo's my "teams" have endured.
    A quick bio of myself; born & raised in NYC neighborhood of Harlem, I played hi-school basketball, football & baseball earning 2nd team honors in bsktbll & football @ old J.Richman HS in NYC while also a member of my HS jazz band where my musical talents rather than my athletic talents, won me a schlrshp to LIU. Tho' I continued to play in var " 'hood" leagues, my passion for music won out, yet I cont'd to follow my NY teams with a madness most of my friends cld not understand.....'specially the JETS!! My pop's (may he continue to RIP) got me hooked on the JETS, METS & KNICKS during that championship period fr the Jets in '69 thru the Knicks 70'-71! Believe me when I say this...I've almost seen it all!
    N-e way I've bored u enuff....I've been a "lurker" @ this site for the past 4 yrs
    but did not join due to a lack of an "adequate" e-mail address! However, I'm here now & hope to lend any & all support as well as provide any useful (or useless) analysis, expertise,experiences &/or ethereal enlightenment or entertainment regarding what I know about my beloved JETS!!!

Anyway, Jets by 11 over the Steelers!

12. garntd

garntd Member

Hey, long time lurker here. I used to go to at least 5-6 home games a year until I moved to Florida, and then New Orleans. I haven't found many Jets fans down here, except for tourists visiting. Glad to finally be posting.

Garrett

13. JRSPATS

JRSPATS New Member

Obviously a Pats fan, first of all congrats on a great win last week, damn that was hard to say. You guys have played great so far in the playoffs, if you can beat Pitt and go 3-0 on the road in the playoffs than hats off to you. I'm a Steeler fan today but got to give respect to your Jets.

14. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Any Steeler fan that wants to tap my sister is welcome, they won't live for long though.

15. jetsfan2431

jetsfan2431 New Member

been a jets fan since 2000, though i was born in 1995 so id say thats good. I live in NJ and Revis is my favorite player.
    :steelers: :jets:

16. Brummie_Jet

Brummie_Jet New Member

I'm a big JETS fan from the UK, can't wait for tonights game, it's gonna be epic.

Seen my first (and only live game so far) against the Dolphins in 2009, totally loved it, I watch every Jets game I can over here in the UK...

A big hello to you all

17. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Welcome to all of our new members!

18. Buffalo Jet

Buffalo Jet New Member

I'm a Brooklyn native living in Buffalo. I've been lurking pretty much all season, finally decided to register. Growing up, my Dad was a Giants fan but all my friends in High school and boss at work were Jets fans. I was rooted for both, but typically rooted the Jets on the rare occasions they played. That all changed when I moved to Buffalo in 2001, while I don't share the disdain for the Giants that most posters here seem to have, I decided to rep the green and white just to stick it in the craw of all the Bills fans here.

#438 Buffalo Jet, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  19. emcjetsjetsjets

emcjetsjetsjets New Member

Hey everyone,

I have been a Jets fan all my life. I had an Irish grandmother who used to pace back and forth during games. She instilled the love for the team in me and without ever seeing them in the Superbowl (I am 32) I still love these guys. I was able to save up money and go to a game with my older brother for the first time this year. I love Rex Ryan and I think that Mark Sanchez is the future of the franchise. There will be a lot of changes this year (even though I really hope there won't be) but I believe in Rex's ability and foresight as a coach to make the proper adjustments.

I STILL BELIEVE.

20. yooosara

yooosara New Member

A fan of sports in general, Knicks, Mets, Jets/Giants...live in a split fam, mom is a big giants fan, dad is a big jets fan...i root for both teams..i'd love to see the Jets do it since the Giants have, and let's face it - Eli sucks. Our house is definitely switching to the Jets side...but, not jumping on the "bandwagon".