Repost: Why I hate my Mother-In-Law

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DeathByJets, Jan 21, 2010.

1. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I remember this post. Great re-read.

Wow I was in tears when I read that line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

This story is like "The Night Before Christmas" by Dickens...a must read. I think the aside about the psychic's inability to know the ring was coming is the best part.

I posted it before, but my stepmother in law from Denver (she was just my girlfriend's step mom at the time) pulled the same stuff that day. You could have asked her that day how many yards there are on a football field and she would have failed, but she had no problem razzing me either. Her dog died and she was divorced by my father in law subsequently, so there was some justice in the end.

3. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

Recording games never works. Its a stupid pastime...you shoulda skipped the wedding

4. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

This story makes my blood boil. Everyone that knows me well knows not to fuck with Sundays, the Jets, or my ability to enjoy the game...Or there will be hell to pay. Bless your soul for not killing the woman. I would have easily...

5. DeathByJets

DeathByJets Well-Known Member

She is currently having some serious medical issues.....so karma is finally catching up with her for all the terrible things she has done in her life (believe me when I say that this story is just a tiny window into the miserable person that she really is....not just the standard mother-in-law cliches). I don't wish ill on people, but if anyone has it coming....this one does.

6. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

You better pray that she does die at 5pm today. That would be her final fuck you.

7. DeathByJets

DeathByJets Well-Known Member

Actually, she will probably wait until the day before the Super Bowl (assuming we win today). She is Jewish and must be buried within 24 hours of death.

8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

DBJ, thx for the share. That's one mean-spirited (and disengenuous) cunt--intentionally letting the cat out of the bag and coyly setting it up as her pussy-whipped husband's doing. Like the old joke goes, the only difference between in-laws and outlaws is that outlaws are wanted.

Enjoy the game, you deserve it.

9. JetLagInCa

JetLagInCa Active Member

After reading this story I'm glad my mother-in-law doesn't speak English.....plus she'd NEVER be so mean.