I love how the media expects the Steelers to...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Jan 23, 2011.

1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Make tons of change. They are acting like now that the samoan is back their is no chance the Jets will win. They act like we played our best football and we need to play our best again. NEWSFLASH, we played TERRIBLE last game. TERRIBLE. Fucking terrible. Didn't the Steelers have like 3 90+ yard drives? Didnt the Steelers convert on like 3rd and 20 or some shit? Do they HONESTLY think that, all that is going to happen again? The Steelers offense played good, if any team can have that many 90 yard drives then they must be clicking.

But they act as like the Jets played great and the Steelers played bad. We played bad, and the Steelers played good and had the ball bounce their way and they still lost.

Didn't we also force Ben into two fumbles that we DIDNT recover. Imagine if we did recover just one of those fumbles? the game isnt even close. The way I look at it, we played terrible yet we still won. Our defense was crap, also NO Eric Smith in that game. Eric Smith has been money since he came back yet BSPN has yet to bring that up once. They don't even mention it at all.

Then lastly last week the Steelers played like a complete joke. The Ravens and Refs handed them that game, the Samoan missed 2 easy tackles in the redzone that led to TD, on the other hand the Jets just played their best game. Yet they are acting like the Jets just played a scrub team and won while the Steelers just had such a great game, such a great comeback. Oh so impressive.

I'm so sick of the Media sucking the Steelers vagina.

/Rant over

2. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

forget the media

leave it on the field

3. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

so what... media hate is good for the jets.

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

you'll get over it, I promise.

5. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

a.) there's a helluva alot more people picking us than last week.media and even fans of other teams

b.) hate fuels this team. i'd be worried if a majority of people were picking us to win

not gonna mean shit in 12 hours

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yea I know, but I understand why they picked the Patriots. But I mean if you watch the game film to this game you will realize that the Jets played terrible last time.

I honestly think these "experts" just watch their stupid highlights from sportcenter and base their judgement on that.

7. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

I thrive on their hate. It's fine.

8. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Everything you said is spot on but we wont impress anybody til we get to the Superbowl and Win It.

9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Soxxx you are exactly right. That is why I am so confident in this game and matchup. Not to mention the Jets team is finally playing great ball. Just have to do it for 120 more minutes and they can hoist the Lombardi! :up:

10. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

our D was easily in the middle of our worst stretch of the season. 45-3 to the pats, giving up a million 3rd and forever playus to the steelers and 38 points the following week. they did play well against the fish but they have a high school O anyway. hopefully we can continue to ride this hot streak but you cant compare this game to the last one.

11. Jetserella

Jetserella New Member

This team loves the adversity and I don't want them jumpin on the bandwagon now...only keyshawn and faulk have had our back...Here Come the New York Jets Baby...like it or not!

12. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

I'll take our 53 over there 53 any day.

13. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

To be honest I don't think a Super Bowl victory will impress everyone. We won't get half the attention the Saints did last season. I also expect people to take the approach that the Jets are New York, so one title isn't enough. Win multiple rings then the rest of the country will give you respect.

If we win though, in NY tho Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan and everyone else on the team we be legends forever.

14. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

and you know if the jets wind up playing the packers they will keep bringing up how we got shut out against them and how it's gonna be impossible to overcome that.

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Don't even get me started on that game... 6 points were given to GB. (fake punt, and fail to convert on 4th down) They earned 3 legit points. So did we. Except our FG kicker missed.

16. tpjets62

tpjets62 Member

Yeah everything is about Polamalu....hes playing so they automatically win. He's a dynamic player but I think the Jets will have as much drive as they did last week to win. Manning and Brady are much smarter than Ben and we left them confused. This is the week we need a solid game from all 3 units.........

17. tpjets62

tpjets62 Member

Rightfully so too, what these 2 "rookies" have done in 2 years is fantastic! Who would really ever predict this?

18. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

Let all the idiots pick the Steelers. They are now pretending that the rapist is better than Manning and Brady. Maybe at being the only fucking professional qb that cant get a girl to have sex with him without raping them, but not at playing fucking qb.

They are pretending that a guy who makes 5 big plays a year is the greatest fucking defensive force the NFL has ever seen.

And they are pretending that the Jets didn't beat the Steelers playing their 'C' game 5 weeks ago.

I guess the idiots are in for a surprise again, and I cant wait to hear what Bart Scott has to say about this non-sense. Maybe he can tell all the Steeler fans and Tom Jackson to go use the Terrible towels to wipe their tears away with after the Jets wipe their asses with them.

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

the media has been slobbering all over pitts and ben. they are even referring to his cornering a girl in a bathroom and having his goons guard the door as a "miscue". i wonder what they would call it if she was their daughter or niece etc.

20. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

The hate fuels our Jets. See you in Dallas chumps.