Took longer than I thought

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SteelCurtain, Jan 21, 2011.

1. SteelCurtain

SteelCurtain New Member

I was actually thinking all week how Ryan and the Jets were playing this perfectly by keeping quiet and not providing extra motivation....he has learned the hard way so many times in Balt that's never a good way to go into a steelers game...go look at how the Ravens kept him from being accessed by the media going into our AFC championship game

2. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Steelers fan pee'ing

[​IMG]

3. SteelCurtain

SteelCurtain New Member

Thank you 9-8-6

4. The Mak

The Mak New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

lol @ :50 after he blinded Lewis, he tried to walk away and got choked up.

Heinz makes some good plays, but he also makes too many unnecessary blocks when plays are basically over.

6. SteelCurtain

SteelCurtain New Member

9-8-6 you are my man

7. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

He who? Seriously, are you drinking tonite SC? Give yourself an out. What the hell are you talking about?

Now you want us to search back to see if the Ravens allowed Ryan to talk crap before playing the Steelers in an AFC championship game?

He wasnt playing it perfect up to this point...he truly likes the head coach and has tons of respect for Ben the football player...probably not the rapist.

So what are you trying to say here? You think Rex is trying to keep the Jets quiet because of fear? You really need to regroup.

8. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Don't you have some cheesy Pittsburgh Polka videos you can watch instead of cluttering up our board with your diarrhea of the keyboard rants?

9. SteelCurtain

SteelCurtain New Member

Teams take the trash talk in different ways....teams like the Colts and Pats want nothing to do with the trash talk...I've been a steeler fan all my life and trust me this team thrives off of other teams talking trash..

The fact is Ryan did talk trash for that AFC championship...to the point the Raven's took him away from the mic...

To make a long story short...we destroyed the Ravens and sent 2 to the hospital

10. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

Hey SC why have you been on our board all week doesnt pittsburgh have a similar message board? christ

11. jaywayne12

Ok..so you are going with Steeler blowout..with several Jets in intensive care..got it...now calm down and take a Valium.

12. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

Watch out. Trash talk the steelers you end up in the hospital.

13. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Jeez.. I never actually knew that about Ward being voted a dirty player, or his tendency to blind side hit people. I've always seen him as a pretty solid WR with good hands. If that clip posted here is the tip of the iceberg, its a pretty shitty iceberg. I don't know how any fan could even want to defend that sort of bullshit.

14. HighFlyingJets

Are you a little slow? Maybe an idiot? Or are you just out right stupid? What the hell is "tmw"? You don't know how to spell 'tomorrow' do you?

"This will be all over the locker room tmw". If the Steelers need any extra help getting pumped up for an AFC championship game... I feel bad for Pittsburgh.

Just remember one thing; Clark made it know that he'll "lay Holmes out" before the Jets responded. Clark also made it known how he'll "play as disrespectful as possible".

Sounds like a player who's upset that the Jets pulled a Rapelisberger and stole (took) Santonio Holmes away from the Steelers for a... 5th round draft pick. Thank you. What happened to all the talk about the Steelers "knowing when to get rid of a player"? They were wrong on this one.

15. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

oh man that is some high caliber trash talk, man thats right up there with telling wes welker his days in a uniform are numbered. fuck man, thats some new york jets smash mouth talk right there. steel curtain you are a genius among peons. :rofl:

take your bush league attempts at finding reasons to be mad at the jets somewhere else. post a picture of the girl big ben raped in the locker room. first sack, hopefully of many, is for her.

16. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Your stay here was longer than I thought.

17. HighFlyingJets

I'm sorry to myself, for allowing a Steelers "fan", such as this one, the slighest chance of ever getting under my skin? But you know what, he's pretty good at what he does best; which is troll a message board, to the same fan base, thats welcomed him with open arms since 2005. Since 2005, this man has been waiting for the perfect time... To try and rain on our parade. It isn't working, you've been exposed. Anyone know where the ignore mode is located? Sike. I'm loving my team, these fans, and our chance to reach the SB, which has always been a childhood dream growing up as a Jets fan. Nothing you say or do can bring this fan base down. Keep trying though Steel worker, our city is lit in green.

This man had a plan since 2005... The chance to tell Jet fans that "your gonna lose - nah nah boo boo stick your head in Pittsburgh doo doo". He just waited 6 years for a Steelers-Jets AFCCG to do so. Which is pathetic in it's own right.

CANT WAIT! to see the Jets mop the floor with Pittsburgh come Sunday.

18. HighFlyingJets

Cant stop laughing, that post was not only too funny, but also epic at the same time. Perfect way to play off his own words after a well deserved banning.

Maybe you could also lock this thread? That would be just as funny. He doesn't even deserve the enjoyment of reading people talk about his banning. He's a thing of the past, looks like another one bites the dust.

19. jaywayne12

I think I might have mixed up the steelcurtains...the one thats decent is steelcurtain96 right?

Regardless...tremendous ban SCIK.

20. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

U took longer than you though? Was it Ben?