Giants Fan Here(please read)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Eli_Manning, Jan 20, 2011.

1. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

So as soon as the Giants fail hard in back to back seasons (and having their future look INCREDIBLY grim with a monster Cowboys team w/ a Ryan coaching its defense and MVPVick as its other rival) and the Jets having back to back AFCCGs with a good chance on a superbowl this year im good on the truce.

The Giants are trash and I wouldnt be surprised (matter of fact I expect it) if they have a playoff drought similar to the one that Dallas just ended the other year.

Hell rumor is Eagles are going after Asomugah and Haynesworth wants to actually play for them (as in actually expel effort since their new dline coach is the guy he liked from the Titans)

I would say things look so bleak for Giant fans that in a few years the Bills could have more respect than they do. Im strongly looking forward to watching ESPN in the coming years when Bayless and co discuss should the giants fire Tom Coughlan, and when the outroar comes back for Eli to be cut or traded.

NY has gone Green and that shit aint changing anytime soon.

#21 dcm1602, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Sean, is that you?

3. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Diehard Jets Fan here, and to tell you the truth I always rooted for the G-men in the NFC except when they played the Jets of course. Not too many towns with two of most major sports teams, so I try to take it all in.

Yet, I gotta tell you, when your team allowed the fucking Miami Dolfags access to our house this year and gave away our home field edge, that was the last straw for me. I hope the Jets have the chance to return the favor against one of your hated rivals, say them Boys,that causes you season to go right down the tubes.....

In other words, Fuck Mara and all the Giants, they proven with that one act, they are no brother or friend to the Jets..........I am sure that one act also made Woody really second guess not building our own house in Queens when it was offered......Share with the Giants, sad to say.... it will take another 20 to 25 years before we can tell the Mara's,

Never AGAIN !!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by !!!

#23 fltflo, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  4. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

I had the same problem at a bar for the colts game. 3 girls and 2 guys, a few in giants shirts rooting and being drunk assholes for the colts. boy did the whole place rub it in after folks kick went thru. I just dont get it!? When the giants beat the pats i was rooting for the giants so hard man. THE GIANTS started this BS rivalry.

5. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

Hahah, yea you finally making the full crossover dude?

6. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

i totally agree.
    it's weird that this "rivalry" exists in some people's minds. but unfortunately, it does in a few.

i have never hated the giants and always rooted for them to do well, *especially* in 2007 . My best friend who shares my passion for the knicks and mets happens to be a giants fan. So we always rooted for each other's team unless it was the rare game they played each other.
    it doesn't make sense to hate each other when we're not in the same confernece and SHARE a stadium.

i was inclined to be a giants fan when i was younger just because of the fact i went to school with LT's kids, lived 3 blocks away from Bill Parcells and Phil simms and jeff hostetler brought their kids to the dental practice my mother worked at. however i always loved the underdog and was more enamored with the jets.

i save my venom for dolphins and pats fans. and lately, steelers fans...because my oh my, is that a huge bandwagon
    it pisses me off when i hear jets/giants fans hating on each other.

Knicks and nets? That's understandable. Same division, same conference...4 games a year.

Yankees and mets? Not as much, but still a little more understandable because of the perrenial success and spending of the yankees along with interleague play. so it's not like they only play once every few years.

giants and jets? we play what, once every 3 or 4 years not counting preseason?

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Odd thread, one of my closest friends called me last night. He is a Giants fan and pretty much claimed all this same shit.

Asking me why is this Jet-Giant rivalry being talked about so much now. My answer was, most Giant fans hate on Sanchez, how soon they forget what a mess Eli was and currently is.

The main reason to me is Fatcessa. I swear I haven't listened to his show in years but since the Jets locked him out he's been on a weird mission.

8. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I was 100% behind the Giants when they played the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Then again, I don't know any annoying Giants fans, and I know a couple of Patriots fans who are arrogant and annoying.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

dont listen to fireman ed. he doesnt represent shit. all he does is represent crowd noise. im stunned the jets allow him to speak at events.