Fireman Ed's Helmet losing incident at Foxboro

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DaftGreen, Jan 20, 2011.

1. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

That's true but I hate that one person because the face of the fanbase for all of these teams. Because he had a seat near a camera and got held up on some shoulders they Jets created him....who does the EAGLES chant in Phili? Is there a fan or does the big board lead them?

2. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

He is a Jets fan. We should rally around one of our own and burn Foxboro to the fucking ground. Who's with me?

3. DonnieBaseball23

DonnieBaseball23 Active Member

Can someone post the article?

4. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

how dont you guys like fireman ed...is this for real?

5. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

I have no problem with Firemen Ed. I am a season ticket holder who loves doing the chant at the games. He is a diehard fan like most of us - who cares that he gets media attention. I have more beef with fans who constantly jump ship only to come back when they Jets are playing well.

6. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

Is that Trey in your avatar? And did you take that photo? I think you are my new idol - NYE show Meatstick - EPIC! Well, at least what I remember of it.

7. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

I could care less if people like this douche or not.

He did not invent the chant. Everyone and their brother knows that.

He got most of his popularity after 9/11/01 when he wore his dopey hat and the press thought it was cute. (Not mocking 9/11 just can't stand people that glorify themselves for it)

If you act like an asshole in someone elses house expect to get shit for it. If you act like a normal human at another teams stadium you wont get shit. That's just the way it is.

8. Steelersrule

Steelersrule Member

Except for the Boston Garden in the 70's. Never seen so much beer wasted on my Habs jersey.........

9. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

Somebody should tell this guy that when you look in the mirror as you paint a "G" on your face, it's going to come out backwards.

10. Gator

Gator Active Member

I was standing right there at the time. It was one guy. Ran up and threw the hat on the field like an 8 year old and then had a terrified look on his face as 25 Jets fans turned towards him. Big guy. Ed got him in a headlock. Pats security came up and Ed said just forget about it. Not like the guy committed a crime. Ed was very nice. Posed for a pic with anyone who asked him. There's one up on nbcnewyork.com with him and my son in a Sanchize Titans jersey in the fan photos page. Stop hatin on Fireman Ed ya clowns. Would you rather have a guy in an airplane costume, or some animal? We're the only team I can think of whose mascot is just a fan that wears a hat and not a costume. If he gets paid in tickets or whatever, so what? I'm sure the other 120 mascots in the major sports get paid.

11. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

But... He isn't a mascot.

Honestly there are other things to worry about than this ass clown and his fucking hat

12. Scottso

Scottso Member

Because it's a message board and most of the people on here are miserable so they like to take our their aggression behind the safety of their computer screen...

13. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

honestly, i dont c a reason to hate this guy. where else do you see a chant like ours being executed? no where. fact is he gets thousands of people to chant in unison and it gets me pumped thats what counts. he also represents us on the road. FIREMAN ED... your the man dont listen to these guys go jets

14. Jetserella

Jetserella New Member

love me some fireman Ed...I want the chant to rock all the stadiums we play in

15. Pennythetowelboy

Pennythetowelboy New Member

I'm throwning my support behind Fireman Ed, screw the people who hate a fellow jets fan

16. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

I'm with you. Some people are just haters. Fireman Ed is awesome. He loves the Jets with his whole heart. That's good enough for me.

17. NyerInTex

NyerInTex New Member

Quit haten people.:eek:hmy:

18. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Takemehomefiremaned

19. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

The Jets never took the Queens stadium idea seriously, so the WSS really was the next best thing.

20. -AK-JETSFAN

-AK-JETSFAN New Member

I had to take a shit really bad. Fireman Ed's helmet was the closest thing to a toilet that was near by. Sorry Ed.