Bill Cowher, how does our toe cheese taste?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by concussion80, Jan 16, 2011.

1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Not sure, but those faggots have broken the hearts of the Steelers on more than one occasion. At any rate, Cowher is overrated because of who he coached not what he accomplished. My statement isn't an indictment of Tom Coughlin, who's a fine coach in his own right. But when you line up the resumes, Cowher has a better regular season record but they each only have 1 SB title. Cowher is a solid coach but legendary? No way.

2. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Depends. Is he saying it on national television or is he screaming it at Matt Dodge?

Pittsburgh delenda est.

3. pittguy578

pittguy578 New Member

I will add one Super Bowl..I really think the Pats stole the 2002 AFC Championship game..as I said on another thread..I thought Hines Ward was crazy when he claimed after the game the Pats knew the plays..He ended up being right. There are really no "great" coaches anymore..No active coach has more than one.

I am not a Cowher fan. I think the coaches thrive because of the Steelers organization..not vice-versa. The Steelers have so many good people in the organization from the top down that it would be HARD to be a bad coach here..I think Dick Lebeau has more to do with the Steelers success than Cowher or Tomlin. He has been the one constant throughout the entire period. They have been to more Championship games than any other team..They definitely know how to win in Pittsburgh.

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Yeah, you're essentially making my point for me. He's a good coach, I'll never say that he's not. But he's getting this reputation as a GREAT coach because he's done an excellent job as a talking head on CBS.

5. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Screaming on national television at Matt Dodge.

6. 624

624 Banned

You make the Pats O-Line sound bad...they have a great line, we just dominated it.

The Steelers line is shit though.

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Coughlin would never say such things. He is not a clown like Cowher is.

8. pittguy578

pittguy578 New Member

I agree. I didn't think he was a great coach. I actually thought he pooped the bed when it came to game planning in some cases. His work ethic as coach was suspect from what I heard..Maybe he only put 70 hour weeks instead of 100 hour weeks. I think CBS wanted to add a coach to the show to balance out Dan and Shannon and Cowher probably had the best personality in terms of broadcasting..and the fact that the Steelers have such a large fanbase didn't hurt either..

Jerome Bettis is a broadcaster..and I can't stand him.

9. sancheeze

sancheeze New Member

we gonna crap on cowehers on old team next week

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Yeah, and Dan Marino is another. Three stooges.

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

That's a good point. I guess Cowher didn't attend Francesa's alma mater

12. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

Fuck Cowher! How easy was it to spot his allegiance to his beloved Steelers during that postgame show!! I don't even hate the Steelers. I have no problems with their fans and I think they are a great team but Cowher STFU! Even Marino and Boomer were giving credit to the Jets on their win. But Cowher goes on and says take away the Brad Smith kickoff return and Polamalu will be playing this time ... did he not know our defense is different from 4 weeks ago? Shannon Sharpe should have knocked him in the head and ask him how did the Jets manage to stop two elite QBs back to back.

13. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

BumpIng for more delicious toe cheesy goodness.

14. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Yeah that cbs crew is rough. cowler looks like a deranged angry homeless man (what is that shit on his chin), marino is three bricks shy of a load mentally and sharpe wears horrendous suits that make him look like a clown.

15. System

System New Member

Can't believe he didn't say anything at the end of the game

smh

16. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

He's waiting for Coughlin to get fired.......

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

As Ace pointed out

Tom C. and Cowher have the same number of super bowl wins.

Cowher is overrated as a coach and an utter failure as an analyst.

Fuck you Chin.

18. CanadaJet

CanadaJet New Member

He is a joke. I hope that he is fired for his lack of objectivity. One of the most biased guys out there (aside from Faulk). Wonder what is going to say after next Sunday.

19. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

He was dead silent at the half. Didnt say shit because you just know he was praying for a Pats second half rally to back him up. Didnt happen. And then all this prick can mention is hairboi.....

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Cowher got off to a good start as an analyst for CBS, I liked what be brought to the table which was a different perspective as a coach instead of a player. Now, he's just a biased clown who may or may not be harboring ill will towards the Jets because they weren't ready to give him full control over the personnel decisions when they contacted him to be the coach in 2009.