NYJ fan from Argentina

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by juani, Jan 17, 2011.

1. juani

juani New Member

Hi everybody, my name is Juan and im from Mar del Plata, Argentina.

I´ve been in New York and Florida last december and i have become a Football fan, particularly NY Jets fan. Ive seen so many Jets shirts that it makes me feel something special with this team (yesterday i got REALLY EXCITED)

Now im back in Argentina and ive watched every Jets games. Im still learning the rules, because in Argentina, American Football is known only for the movies.

Thanks everybdy and fuck the Patriots.

2. JeTsMeX

JeTsMeX New Member

jaja es bueno saber de mas latinos fans de mis preciados jets en mexico tenemos muy arraigado el futbol americano desde los años 20 ,s

saludos de un compadre mexicano desde la ciudad de mexico

haaa y tmb fuck pats hehe

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

welcome to the board juani.the best thing you can do for this board is snap some pics of those hot argentina chics and post them in the hot chick thread.thank you in advance for your contribution

4. juani

juani New Member

Thank you both!

As i´ve said, in Argentina we all think NBA is the most popular in USA. Once you get there you ealize it got nothing to do with football...

Just to know, which is the most passionat crowd in American Football? In argentina we pay much attention in it. Im Racing Club de avellaneda fan, and here we have the nice tradition of going all over the country supporting Racing Club, thousands of supporters with flags and bombos.

Ive asked this because ive seen many Jets fan in games outside, and i want to know if that is because we are spread all over the States, or they travel from NY.

Thanks again, i owe you the pics ;)

5. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

welcome!!!!!!!!