*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Sanc

Sanc New Member

just saw this post now.

yah im sorry for that. i was off the boards for about 10days bc of it, i kinda lost my cool for a sec. :up:

2. hagen910

hagen910 Banned

good to be here. can't wait for the game.

3. nlam

nlam New Member

thanks for havin me.

4. Fightfan

Fightfan Banned

My name is fightfan! I'm also a Patriots fan! Looking forward to all the nice discussions.

5. 3xNFLChampion

3xNFLChampion Banned

Name says it all, Patriots fan from Jim Plunkett to Tom Brady.
    I'm not here to troll but to have fun and talk NFL football.

Briefly jumped on the Jets after 1st round 2010. :shit:

6. tbone510

tbone510 New Member

Been lurking for awhile. Decided to join.

:jets:

7. HighFlyingJets

26 years of age, born & raised in Queens (South Ozone), went to John Adams High School. Recently moved to a small city in Florida called Holiday (Pasco County) a little over 1 1/2 years ago. My wife of 4 years dreamed of living in Florida, so we made the move. I'm thankful she misses her family (as do I), so we'll be making the move back home shortly.

The Knicks were my first love. Loved B-Ball & the Knicks since I was 7 or 8. Ewing was my hero. Started following the Jets a couple years later back in 95. Really started to learn about the history of the Jets & the NFL in 97 once Parcells came to town. I've been bleeding green since. Broadway Vinny & the Jets were magical to me back in 98. I'm always sick over loses but the last time I cried over sports was back in 98 after the Denver loss. Never been a hockey fan, but I do pull for the Rangers. Turned my back on baseball when my dad did, the year after the strike. Thats when we stopped going to Met games.

Been reading these boards since the Herm days.

8. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

25 year old. born and raised in Jersey, Bergen County represent.

Jets fans since 6 year old attended first game with my father.

didn't kno bout this forum till recently. But me and my boys talk about Jets all day so we gonna fit in right here quick.

9. Steelersrule

Steelersrule Member

Long time Steelers fan from Montreal. My brother's been a Jet fan since SUper Bowl III and Montreal is a hotbed for the Jets. Hopeful to hav decent football discussions......thank you for having me.....looking forward to a Jet victory.

10. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Nice to see more people from the motherland signing up. Welcome aboard.

11. Cortland JET

Cortland JET New Member

I too am a long time lurker who likes to see what everybody is saying. I have been a fan since 1972. Live and die with the JETS.

I have lived just outside of Cortland for the past 18+ years so it has been awesome of Rex to bring the JETS to my hometown. The highlight this past summer was meeting Bart Scott and Jamaal Westerman at Applebees.

Much of my hatred of the fish has been diverted to the patsies. I can't wait for this Sunday. I do remember the pain of the '82 and '98 Championship games. I remember Parcells loooking really glum aafter the Denver game and saying "it's so tough to get to this point." We can't waste this opportunity.

GO JETS!!

Favorite JET - #73 Joe Klecko

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Welcome and keep posting!

13. minkybodl

minkybodl New Member

I have been a Jet's fan since they won in 69 when I was 13 and lived in New Jersey, Jets and Mets. At 18-19, I had to listen to them on the radio when Shea wasn't getting sold out and the TV was being blacked out. Wesley Walker .. down the sideline ... going deep ... touchdown. Through all the years, even the Joe must go and Kotite days, I have enjoyed watching alot of good hard played games regardless of the final outcome.

Once they moved to the Meadowslands we started going to at least a couple of games each year. For the last 4-5 years that we were in Jersey, I was good friends with a season ticket holder and my son and I went to most of the home games up until 2004 when we moved to Fl and our son went to collage at FSU. He is a good Jets fan who now lives in Orlando. I have Direct TV with the CBS East channel and I get to watch all their games unless they are on FOX and then I get them on the computer. Last time I saw them was with my son a couple of years ago in a preseason game against Tampa Bay which is the closet football stadium to me now.

I always hoped Buddy Ryan would end up Coaching the Jets and I am real happy to have Rex now. I was at the Jets-Bears game in Dec. 85 when they played a real close game until the fourth quarter with the then still undefeated Bears who went on to win the Superbowl that year with Buddy's defense. The football sure has been great since Rex got to the Jets.

Anyway hi everyone and I hope the Jets get to keep on playing.

14. GreenManGroup

GreenManGroup New Member

I'm also a lurker who finally decided to join the discussions. Go JETS!

15. jetsandthecity

jetsandthecity New Member

i'm new! let's kick the steelers' teeth in!!

16. TheRick148

TheRick148 New Member

Been lurking here since the season started and enjoy reading all your comments. I roots for both Jets and Giants (though I'm usually more on the Jets side). I been watching both teams since I was like 5 (20+ now) and I root for my NY teams, so call me a homer all you want lol. Nice to meet all of you and "LETS GO JETS"

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Good first post and welcome !

18. System

System New Member

Hey, just signed up. I've been reading on GangGreen for a while now, but not being able to view images sucks so I decided now was the perfect time to sign up.

I'm 19 and have been a fan since 2000, since I remember my father being happy we got Chad in the draft. I'm a big Pennington fan, although I'm loving Holmes the Hero right now.

19. CanadaJet

CanadaJet New Member

Hey all, I have been lurking on here and JI for 4/5 years and been a Jet fan since '97. The Jets just won the equivalent of the Superbowl for me last night and I want to come on here and share the excitement (and be able to view links to some of these interviews)! Look forward to getting to know some of you! J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!

20. 6timechamps

6timechamps Banned

Born and raised a Steeler fan from central PA