**** You Media, and **** You Patriots!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I would say about 95% of the media were pulling for the Patriots. Both Jim and Phil were sucking Patriots cock and kept on bringing up the 45-3 game. Even the broadcasters showed a stat that said Pats have outscored the Jets 48-3 in the last 5 quarters. Wow. I mean the game is just 3-0 Pats, that too after Folk missed an easy FG attempt, and they are trying to say the Pats are outplaying the Jets. Even down 3-0, Jets were outplaying the Pasts.

The entire media kept on saying how the Pats will win and how the Jets offense can not play against this young D, how Brady will pick us apart, how BJGE will run all over us and how great Belicheat is. Shannon fuckface, Rod Woodson, and that other prick that sits with them, all three were sucking Pasts dicks. Jets win. All of a sudden, their tone changes. Rex was great, his team was motivated, they coached a great game, this Jets D is for real, their offense is clicking bla bla bla. Every fucking thing they said before the game was all negative and how the Jets are the trash talking team that can't win this game.

Bart Scott, Thank You! The way you put it out there, it was purely how almost every Jet fan felt about the Media, the naysayers, and the opposing fans.

As for the fucking Patriots, fuck you! Fuck you bitches in your fucking house! Thats how much I hate the damn Patriots and that "asshole" Brady. I got text messages from friends saying "Congratulations. I still hate Cromartie though." WTF? This coming from a Raider fan? Again, Bart Scottt said it in the pre-game interview that we hate each other, but the Jets are just man enough to put it out there.

How about Welker? He got couple of nice licks, one from Bart Scott, and one from Smith. The Smith one was awesome to see. I bet that pretty boys ass still hurts from that hit that broke part of his helmet. Little bitch. I was so hoping we pop his knee today. I have no love for the Patriots team.

Branch? Seriously? He broke out of Revis Island once and he starting shouting at Rex as if he just made a Holmes' SB winning catch or something. Yeah, he got couple of plays against a vanilla D (it was the perfect time to call that D to not let up big plays, not let them go out of bounds, but just give up 5-10 yards a play).

Brady? He had watery eyes. I bet you hate the Jets even more now. Thats one more year gone from your fucking career, you schmuck. And guess who ended it? Oh, and congrats for the record you created. I am convinced Rex did not show his hand in the 2nd meeting, especially after beating the Pats in the first. There is no way on Earth this team can let up 45 points against ANY team. The 45-3 was no fluke. There just can not be such a great contrast in the two games Jets played in Shitsboro. Those were two totally different ball games. Rex just did not bring his A game on purpose in the first meeting. See how Brady was pressurised today? He hit the dirt at least 15 times, unlike the first meeting in Shitsboro.

Oh and how did their pro bowl secondary do? McOverrated and Shittyweather were both carried for 5-10 yards by into the endzone by one player. Edwards. Pro bowl my ass. Both these players got a few ints and reached the PB, but they aren't nearly as good.

I loved what Shonn Greene did after the TD. He waved good bye to the fans. That was awesome. Bye bye, it was nice knowing you bandwagoners. Jump on the Packers band wagon now, you assholes!

Heres to all the bandwagoning, cock sucking, Shitriot fans!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4E4dHHdAUs&playnext=1&list=PLA842D4058F7C5267&index=12[/YOUTUBE]

2. TheRick148

TheRick148 New Member

Amen! but nah, they gunna jump to the Steelers bandwagon first and then Green bay. Feels Good man..

3. iTzPoPPaBeaR

iTzPoPPaBeaR Member

i lol'd

/filler

4. HarveyTheJetFan

HarveyTheJetFan New Member

I love this hahaha

5. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Thread says it all! FUCK YOU.!

6. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Feels great to let it out. Ask Bart...

7. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

All the Pats fans are nowhere to be found but thats obvious ... they're eating crow.

8. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

No I don't think they are eating crow. They are classless so they will never eat crow. They'll eat shit instead. They are on the Packers forums. I bet those forums are piling up with all the new registrations they had in the last 6 hours.

9. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGepBtBCuTY[/YOUTUBE]

10. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

It was great to see Michael Irvin and Deion sanders licking the entire jets teams nuts post game.

Back on the bandwagon

11. Laszlo Kovacs

Laszlo Kovacs Active Member

*Starts slow clap*

12. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Ok, fuck you patriots is fine but fuck you media? Only a complete idiot or a jets fan would have picked the jets to beat ne where Brady hasn't lost a regular season home game since 2006 and after they trounced the jets 6 weeks ago.

13. Enigmah

Enigmah Active Member

[​IMG]

That is the image that popped in my head when reading this :rofl:

Love it :up: Fuck the Pats. Hope they enjoy watching from home.

14. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

Are you trying to make a late run to reclaim your poster title ?

15. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

So not losing a home game means its an automatic win? Apparently not. Apparently Jets out played the Pasts. We didn't get any lucky plays where one could say we got lucky. It was a nice ass kicking. What I hate about the media the most is how quickly they jump bandwagons. One minute, they say the Patriots D is young and fast, and jets cant score big on them. Next moment they say that D is young and inexperienced. Media didn't give us a chance. "No chance". Of course we had a chance. We didn't sneak in to the playoffs. We earned it and earned the victory against a better QB in Manning as well. Of course we had a shot. Thats why we won. It wasn't a miracle. Stop supporting the media.

16. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Sorry, it got too long ;)

17. TheBeardedOne

TheBeardedOne New Member

Can't wait!!!

18. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Great thread. Everyone was lined up to jump on Rex & the Jets when the Colts beat the Jets. Then they had to stfu for one week but that just increased the hate for the Pats game. Then everyone is lined up to talk all kinds of smack when the Pats beat the Jets. They had it all set up with all kinds of BS:

==
    - You can't beat Bill Belicheck when he has two weeks to prepare.
    - You shouldn't say anything about Brady, now he's going to be mad.

- 45-3 counts but that earlier Jets win doesn't count because this is a new Pats team.
    - If it comes down to Sanchez vs. Brady then you know the Pats will win big.

- Cromartie can't cover anyone & Brady is going to light his ass up.
    - Revis can't make a difference in a game like this. It's a different type of offense.

- Sure you stopped the Colts but this is an explosive offense with a defense.
    - !!!GRONKOWSKI !!! ... lol Jets really expect to slow him down.

- Brady doesn't throw interceptions.
    - Look at all these weapons the Pats have. They're unstoppable.
    - The Pats D is ranked low but that doesn't count because they were "coming together". This is a different D that the Jets are facing now.

==
    Some more but that's all I'm remembering at the moment. If anyone has more reasons the Big Bad Pats supposed to beat the inferior Jets team throw it out there.

19. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

good stuff. fuck them all. its our time.

20. perfectpackage99