Whining About Anti-Jets Media (x67)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by championjets69, Jan 12, 2011.

1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Nasty breakup, but don't remember if he physically hit her.

They were an item in DC in the early-1980's.

2. HighFlyingJets

wow, I guess I'm not the only Jet fan around here, that actually lost all respect for this man as an announcer during our turkey day game against the Bengals.

In all my years of loving sports, I never seen anything like that before. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I never heard an announcer not only harp all over a young QB, but also attack an entire team non stop. It was pathetic.

As a man, I take pride in the fact that I'll never let another man get under my skin, but I'll be honest here... This man, as an announcer, really took away a lot of enjoyment from a game that was special to me on thanksgiving.

I have no idea what was said during the 2nd half, for the simple fact, I put the game on mute, and listened to NFL films music over the loud speakers. My older brother said it was the best move I made all day.

3. McCluneNYJ

McCluneNYJ Active Member

Theisman my 2nd least favorite announcer for the NFL. He is horrible because he doesn't know the current game of football that he is announcing. He pompously rants like he thinks the game hasn't changed since he played.

Completely changing the subject, Joe Buck is my least favorite for altogether different reasons, mainly his higher than thought drivel, terrible butt cut and general lack of intelligence about anything in the game (NFL or MLB) that isn't published in USA Today.

4. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Jason La Confora too.... NFLN's 'expert'. Always hates the Jets.

Picked Indy to won +40 points last week and acted like he was embarrassed to even have to include the Jets as a playoff team.

5. NEtroll

NEtroll Banned

Talking smack sucks:wink:

6. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Exactly.
    It's amazing that this guy still makes a career out of being an obvious douche.

Everett made him look like a pants-shitting prison bitch.

7. Sanc

Sanc New Member

"i bet i do

chris"

:rofl:

8. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Who cares! Fuck Jim Rome! I would rather have the Jets talk shit and not sit back like a bunch of pussies. Sure the pats are good but they can sure as fuck get beat by any team any day just ask the browns about that. The Jets beat them in week two and they can do it again. We need to back our team. I have seen people posting shit like "Rex has gone to far this time" Fuck that! stop being a bunch of scared mother fuckers and believe in your team. The New York Fucking Jets should always be your team forever no matter what they are up against. Win or lose they should always have a place in our hearts. They believe in themselves we all need to believe in them. Fuck the trolls, fuck the tv and radio people, fuck the haters and anybody else who does not believe.
    /rant over

9. hagen910

hagen910 Banned

Jim Rome is terrible, he may want to forget chris everett comments, but I never will. The guy is a hack. ESPN should be ashamed, but then again they have shifted to being the TMZ of sports so he is perfect.

10. hagen910

hagen910 Banned

The master of the obvious. Love this guy, quote if you want the guy to have a chance to catch the ball you have to throw the inbounds. thanks for the insight Joe.

11. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    Joe Theismann

12. hagen910

hagen910 Banned

Cowher is over rated. who cares what he says

13. NEtroll

NEtroll Banned

This! This is best post I read all day. :up:

14. CleanFernandez

CleanFernandez New Member

Tell Bill Cowher to stick his jay leno chin up a COWs ass.

15. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Possibly the greatest post I have read on this board. That's what I call providing some historical perspective.

And Thanks for your service to our country.

16. Fightfan

Fightfan Banned

Every year I see Joe Theismann at a local celebrity golf tournament. Out of all the active and retired players who attend, and there are many, he is one of the coolest celebs to fans out there. Doesn't change the fact that he may make some crazy comments, just an interesting tid bit about the guy if you haven't had the chance to see him in person.

17. Fightfan

Fightfan Banned

I agree with this.

Concerning Cowher, if he said zero chance then he is pretty ignorant. Everyone has a chance, Any given Sunday. Seahawks game should be a very good example of this.

Also, you guys crack me up with the Cowher comments, well done!

18. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

Simms is def fair and intelligent in regards to the game. Jim Nantz has a decent voice but his remarks, and love (lack of better word) for Tom Brady n the Patriots is ridiculous.

Nantz, Randy Cross, Theismann, Francessa (LOL), Al Michaels, and D Dierdorff are all Jet haters.

So a big F U to them

19. Ao11111

Ao11111 New Member

Well the Jets have just recently become serious contenders, a rivalry gets real deep when two teams have been going at it for that division or in the playoffs for years like Pitt and Baltimore have been.

Its still a rivalry but its just recently starting to get big.

20. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

great post !!!!