How Confident Are You?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Jan 10, 2011.

?

How Confident Are You?

1. 5 - I'm almost sure the Jets will win

10.7%
  2. 4 - They'll probably win

8.9%
  3. 3 - It's a toss up, could go either way

33.5%
  4. 2 - They could win, but I'm doubtful

39.3%
  5. 1 - I'm almost certain they'll lose

7.6%
  1. mystikol

mystikol New Member

Sticking in a little clause mentioning those who voted 5 at the very end of your paragraph doesn't eliminate the idiocy of your several posts. GFY

2. ClockWorkYellow

Oh boy, continue to ignore the facts and discuss what I posted. That seems to be a theme on this board.

Have a good week, guys. I can't tell from these reactions that you're pretty nervous about this game.

On to some Pats boards to remind them that there are at least two NFC teams that could pose a serious threat to them...

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Chowder. Slurp it.

4. mystikol

mystikol New Member

1. LOL. 1st, we were wrong to ignore his posts, now we should forget them and just discuss "facts."
    2. 1st we were too optimistic for him, yet (now?) he can see right through to our nervousness.
    3. What a good samaritan: he spends his time (on a weekday, nonetheless) going to message boards warning people that, gasp!, they might lose a football game.

5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I am in a fairly good position in that I am relatively relaxed about this game - I don't expect us to win but think we have a chance to - if we don't win then its not going to be a great surprise.

However with the win over the Colts I feel its been a good season and anything from here on out is a bonus so far as I am concerend.

6. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

The PATS have been on fire the 2nd half of the season, and the JETS have shown some warts....... but for some reason I have a much better feeling about this game than I did the last one. The realist in me says the should lose, but my gut says different, so put me down for a 2.7

7. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

I honestly can't see us winning, and don't think we will, but no matter what happens, I am truly proud of this team, and thank them for a great season.

8. CleanFernandez

CleanFernandez New Member

We really need to ground and pound this game, the pats defense isnt that good we can score on them, and if our defense plays like they did against the colts we will win.

9. I said 3, which is about where I think it is. I might be between a 3 and a 4. Certainly not the 38 or so, which is likely where the Pats and their fans are right now. It's going to be a cakewalk, from much of what I've heard.

10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Solid 3 for me. I wanted to go 4 but the way it's worded didn't feel right.

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I know we will win, I can feel it.

It is just meant to be. The Ravens will beat Pittsburgh and we will meet the *Packers in the Super Bowl where we will complete our road of redemption and I can't fuckin wait for the parade.

* or Bears but I'd rather the Packers because we got shutout at home.

#71 MadBacker Prime, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  12. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Put me down for a 3.
    I honestly think we have the better personnel at 75% of the positions, but Brady offsets so much of that. I think our receivers can get open, but we can't have Sanchez killing us for 50% of the game this time.

13. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

What I tell ya?...

J-E-T-S...JETS! JETS!! JETS!!!