Pats vs Jets tickets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FlightBoys, Jan 10, 2011.

1. FlightBoys

FlightBoys Member

How many people here are going to the game Sunday ? I am considering going, and I want to know how much tickets are going for and if they are sold out or not

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I checked stubhub on Sun and they were $174+ to start....that was the cheapest

3. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

I am going up Sunday - about a 4 hour drive - I got mine on StubHub.

Overpriced but it's not every year that the Jets make a run in the playoffs, so treat yourselves because you never know.

Question for a Pats fan (or anyone who has been to Gillette) - How is the parking situation, do you need a parking pass or is it just a flat fee?

Thanks

4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

The parking situation was horrible. I remember when we played them the last time in the playoffs at Gillette I ended up parking in a lot and I had a decent walk to the stadium, probably 15 minutes. Also, If I remember correctly, I think it cost us $50 to park.

5. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I went to the '07 WC game. Parking wasnt a problem for us because we left before the game ended (the Jets were getting killed). Good luck with the fans, total assholes.

6. jb1095

jb1095 Banned

I bought mine the day after we clinched home field for 113.00. I have 2 season tickets though. I was able to get 4 tickets at 113 each in section 334.

For people talking about the parking situation, here is the deal. The stadium lot is and has always been the cheapest. The price will probably still be 40.00 per vehicle. The private lots tend to increase prices. I have seen them charging up to 100.00 a car. The stadium lot is also very easy to get out of due to the MA State Police letting about 30 cars out at a wack vs the 2-5 cars that get out of the private lots at a time.

I will be more than happy to tailgate with some Jets fans, my 3 buddies are all Pats fans but we don't start shit with anyone. We are all about eating, DRINKING a fuckton, and having fun.

#6 jb1095, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  7. nyjetsfan7234

nyjetsfan7234 Member

I went to the dreaded 45-3 game and the parking is horrible, I would advise parking in one of the local hotel lots ( I think i paid no more than $30) because the walk is like 15 mins but it is not that bad plus the further you park the quicker you get out after the game

I remember the hotels are all right next to each other which are right by a Dunkin Donuts

8. JetsFan...NOT!

I always park directly across from the stadium, P10, parking is $40.00,
    There are many sattlelite parking spots all up and down rt. 1, But I use the Stadium parking. Never had a problem, unless your in a hurry to leave, then, good luck!
    I tried to post a link, but I don't have enough posts to do it, google Parking map @ Gillette, that should help, it gives you rates, ETC

9. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I'm thinking of going on this bus trip from NYC...just called the guy, they have seats available on the bus still

JETS @ PATRIOTS Playoff Rd. Trip Bus~All U can Eat/Drink Tailgate~Game - $435 (Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA )
    Date: 2011-01-10, 12:34PM EST
    Reply to: sale-vv6pq-2153172636@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

J...E...T...S Playoff Road Trip!!

AFC Divisional Playoffs
    Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:30pm. New York Jets @ New England Patriots
    Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA

Gang Green look to shock the Pats in Foxboro!!

(This Trip is available on Shopping Cart)

$655 per person
    Includes: Lower Level Ticket, All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-Burgers-Dogs-Potato Salad-Baked Beans-Mac & Cheese-Chips-Soda-Water & Gatorade during a 3 Hour Pre Game Tailgate Party, and Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.

$435 per person
    Includes: Upper Level Ticket, and same as above.

$135 per person
    Includes: No Ticket Option - includes everything listed above except Game Tickets - for those that have their own.

Rough Itinerary: Depart Jersey City at 6:30am and Manhattan at 7:15am. Kick back and enjoy some NFL DVD's, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. We will get the juices flowin with a Pre Game Tailgate Party from Noon - 3pm. The Game starts at 4:30pm. Plenty of time to take some pictures, purchase souvenirs, and get ready for the PLAYOFFS!! We will head for home about 45 minutes after the Game, arriving in the New York City area around 1am. More NFL DVD's and a Movie for the ride....and some sleeping too. Time to plan the AFC Championship Matchup!!

PHONE: 877-870-8393 OR E-Mail: quotes@thestadiumevents.com

10. Dufflebagz

Dufflebagz New Member

My advice is to park at a lot that is far from the stadium, about 1 1/2 mile away. It's a pretty good walk but if you park in or near the stadium you will be involved in the worst parking situation in the league. Most nights I just drive straight out (I park at the farthest lot from the stadium).

11. JetsFan...NOT!

Geez, not a bad deal, all that and the piece of mind of not having to bother with the parking and driving

12. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

to tell you the truth, the "bus and tailgate" portion is a layup...i'll get my own tickets on ebay...

13. bird_1972

bird_1972 New Member

Ha ha ... that's so New England.

14. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. guys - much appreciated.

15. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

How safe is the Parking?

I'm weary when I drive to away games.
    I've driven to:
    Buffalo
    Jacksonville
    Miami
    Tampa Bay
    Baltimore

Most of the parking was actually NOT in parking lots but felt safe as in ok to leave our car. Tampa was the best for that.

I'd be a little leary of leaving my car in Gillette for some reason.

Can any1 chime in?

16. PatPatriot

PatPatriot Member

Parking situation is safe. P10 is across the road from the stadium, but like others said it's a bitch getting out of there after the game.

17. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

I'm heading up. Got tickets off Ebay for some company that does Zone based tickets. I went up in 2006 and agree with getting out is a nightmare and did the stadium parking for $40.

Tickets weren't too bad for 6 in a row in upper sideline $232 a piece.

We should try and coordinate an area of the lot to tailgate in or take over a hotel lot or something. The guys from San Diego did that last year and it was awesome, easily over 100 Jets fans all in one area caused quite a stir.

18. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

A few friends were drunk watching the Colts game and bought tickets to the Pats game. Section 233 I believe for 200+ each ticket.

19. Danny Boy®

Danny Boy® Banned

Parking is $40-$50. The MA State Police control the flow of the exits and its all OT for them, so they arent getting anyone out of that lot in a hurry. I suggest you get there early (8-9) and set up in the main lot for the day. Dont even attempt to leave after the game as you will literally be sitting in a line of cars for 1-1/2 hours...Just hang out after, eat a burger, drink your beer and keep saying "we'll get 'em next year".

Pats 47
    Jets 7

20. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

thanks and

go jump off a bridge.